𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝐾𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

When I heard that, My eyes widened once again with utter shock. I couldn't believe that she wanted to join me and Kriendal like that, but I couldn't refuse. Even though I didn't really know her very well, I still couldn't turn down her offer. My voice was incredibly nervous and shaken, but I still managed to speak. "Y-yes, of course we can take you along with us. You look really nice and kind, I'd love to take you along with us." I said, my voice extremely nervous as it trembled slightly.

And Kriendal spoke, "How about the two of you go to Korea instead?" Then Gia also spoke, "Really? You won't be coming? Oh my, thank you, Kriendal."

When I heard what Kriendal said, I felt an incredible wave of relief wash over me. All of a sudden, it was like a massive load was lifted off his shoulders, I couldn't even express how relieved and happy I was. I looked at Kriendal, as if he was extremely grateful to her and wanted to thank her for what she said. I spoke again. "You don't know how happy you've made me right now" I said, my voice sounding even more relieved than before.

"Okay, I'll just pack my things first. I'll leave you two here for now," Gia said. Kriendal then spoke to me, "I guess you won't bother me anymore since it looks like you're interested in my cousin. HAHAHAHHA Finally, I'm free from you. Alright, I'm leaving. Just wait for my cousin here. I need to go now. Bye, Ken."

When I saw that, My eyes seemed to twinkle with the slightest hint of malice and anger. I slowly turned towards Ashley, my cold and angry eyes suddenly coming back. My entire body seemed to tense up again, as I seemed to have entirely forget about what happened just a few seconds ago. Then, I slowly spoke, my voice sounding extremely cold and aggressive right now. "No way, I get to decide who you love and who you're interested in. I'm not going to let anyone steal you away from me. I love you, and only you"

"Don't you see? My cousin likes you, and you like her too, so please, don't bother me. I will find someone who is right for me, and I will be happy for both of you, Ken."

I looked at Kriendal, my whole body seemed to become incredibly tense. I couldn't believe that that's what Kriendal really thought of me. I just couldn't accept what she was saying, it was like I couldn't believe it was true. I just couldn't understand why she would ever think that. I started walking towards her, as if I was trying to get close to her. Then, I spoke again. "No, you can't do this to me, you can't leave me like this. I won't let you, do you understand?" He said, his voice sounding increasingly aggressive and malicious.

And Gia returned, saying, "What are you doing?" Kriendal simply looked at me and said to Gia, "Uh, Ken was just saying goodbye to me. Alright, goodbye, Ge, I'll miss you. I'll catch up with you later, I have somewhere to go too."

When I saw Gia, My whole body tensed up again. I wasn't expecting her to come back so soon. Slowly, I spoke again, his voice sounding far less aggressive and far more calm. "Oh, Gia, you're back. What were you doing out there?" I asked, his voice sounding friendly and polite. Then, I turned towards Kriendal, and spoke in an entirely different tone than before. "I'm ready to leave now, are you coming with me?" I asked as I started walking towards the door.

Kriendal left, leaving only me and Gia behind. Gia suggested that they leave as well, and they eventually arrived in Korea, where they stayed for about a month. Something happened between me and Gia during their time there, and they made the decision to return to the Philippines. Gia then announced to the entire family that Ken was her boyfriend. Kriendal was also present, looking stunningly beautiful, with a noticeable transformation in her appearance, becoming even more gorgeous and fit. She approached me and congratulated them with a smile on her face, saying, "Congratulations to both of you, Ken."

I looked at Gia for a long moment, as if I was deeply lost in his own thoughts. Then, I finally spoke. "I'm glad I made the right decision. Gia, I'm so happy that you're my girlfriend" I said, my voice sounding incredibly sincere and happy, my whole demeanor seemed to light up with happiness and excitement as soon as I said that. I had so many different emotions running through his head, but I was mainly feeling so much joy and excitement right now, all because something amazing had finally happened to me.

"Congrats Ken, yey!! I'm so happy for you guys, haha! Let's have a party!" Kriendal exclaimed, overflowing with joy.

I suddenly seemed to get an idea, my entire body seemed to light up with excitement as soon as it came to me. I started speaking again, sounding incredibly happy and excited right now. "Yes! We should totally throw a party to celebrate this! I'll plan everything for it, I know it's gonna be the best party ever! We're gonna have so much fun!" I said extremely eagerly, his whole body seeming to fill up with excitement and joy again.