𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

1 year ago, we became good parents to Snow, always happy and content. I never expected Gia, Ken ex-girlfriend, to visit our house.

Upon hearing that, something deep within Ken seemed to awaken, the memory of his past relationship with Gia. He thought that he had forgotten about her, but now it was all coming back to him. A wave of pure pain and misery started filling him once again, it was like he had been stabbed directly in his heart. He felt like his whole world was crumbling around him, it was like everything was breaking inside him. He looked up at Kriendal and tried to speak, but no words would come out. He just couldn't find the words to say anything.

I spoke, "What are you doing here, Ge?" And Gia replied, "What am I doing here?! Well, what I'm doing here is that I want to take Ken back, he's mine, and I didn't expect you to be happy while I'm grieving?!"

Ken was taken aback by what Gia said, he couldn’t believe that she had actually come there to see him. But at the same time, he couldn’t help but feel incredibly angry and hurt by what she had said, he couldn’t believe how selfish she was being. Then, he started speaking again, his voice sounding incredibly angry and enraged. “Are you seriously trying to steal me away from Kriendal? You’re so unbelievably selfish and arrogant, you don’t care at all about how I feel, you don’t care about anyone except yourself!”

"Why, Ken? Wasn't it Kriendal who caused you to leave me? Right? I came before her!!" Gia said

Upon hearing that, Ken's anger completely exploded, he had almost reached the point of no return. It was like he was about to completely lose control and give in to his rage. Then, he spoke with more anger in his voice than he had ever expressed before. "What the hell are you talking about? I'm the one who finally freed myself from your grasp, I finally realized that I deserve better than you! It has nothing at all to do with her! But you're too arrogant and stupid to understand that, so keep being miserable!"

"You can't treat me like this. You're the father of the child I carried before, that woman is a liar!" Gia pointed at me.

As soon as Ken heard that, he felt like his entire world was just crushed again. It was like his entire life, everything that he thought he knew, was just completely turned upside down once again. He felt like he just couldn't believe what was happening, it was like a nightmare come to life. A wave of pure fear and paranoia started filling him, he was overwhelmed with the feeling that he might lose everything, that everyone was out to get him now. He wanted to go to the nearest spot to just hide and wait for this whole thing to be over.

"You're just making up stories, Gia. Are you going crazy? Oh, why, can't the child's father stand up for himself? Is that why you came here, to cause a scene and tell Ken that he's the father? You yourself told me that Ken is not the father. Do you even realize how sorry I felt for Kai back then? But you have the audacity to badmouth me to him. You have no gratitude!!" I shouted at Gia and she leave.

Seeing his ex leave again, a wave of pure relief washed over Ken. He felt so free, he felt like suddenly all his worries and problems were just gone, it felt like everything was going to be okay now. It felt like suddenly everything was just lifted off his shoulders, he couldn't believe how much better he felt now. All he wanted to do now was to just go home and be with Kriendal and Snow, he didn't want to waste even a single second of his time with anyone else now.