𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"I have somewhere to go today, would you like to come with me?"

"Of course, I'll come with you. Anywhere you go, I'll come with you. You know that" He said, smiling gently, sounding incredibly happy again. His whole demeanor seemed to completely change in just a few seconds, it was such an incredible difference compared to before that almost made it seem like he was an entirely different person now, compared to before. His kindness, warmth, and affection were so obvious that it was incredibly easy to see what he felt for me.

"But before you come with me, please remove your guns first. The children might get scared of you," I said gently, expressing my concern. I wanted to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, especially the children.

As soon as I spoke, he immediately got a worried look on his face, as if he hadn't even considered that the guns might scare the children. Slowly, he removed the pistol from his waist, before he spoke again in a soft and gentle tone. "I'm very sorry, I should've considered that. Is there anything else I should remove before I come with you?" He asked, sounding genuinely worried about it.

Me and Ken went to the orphanage, and I visited the children there. I asked the children, "What do you want as a gift when I come back?"

Ken decided to hang back, and let me talk to the children and ask them what they wanted as a gift. As he watched me talk to the children, he kept a gentle and caring eye on me, making sure that I was safe. A soft, gentle, and kind smile was written all over his face, it seemed like he really wanted to just be able to watch me talk and play with the children. The way he was looking at me, it was like someone who wanted to just be able to see me and spend time with me.

And the conversation ended, I decided to go home. The next day, Ken visited me in house with a suitcase, ready to go to Korea. While waiting for me, a beautiful woman approached him and asked who he had visited and why he still had a suitcase. She introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Gia, Kriendal's cousin. And who are you?" Gia asked him with a flirtatious tone, as if she was trying to flirt with him.

As soon as Vanessa said that, Ken suddenly got a shocked look on his face. He started to panic internally, as if he had never been flirted with before. His face clearly showed his panic, as his eyes seemed to twinkle with shock, and his whole body seemed to become incredibly tense. He stayed silent for a moment, before he finally spoke, his voice sounding incredibly nervous and shaky. "I... I'm... Ken... I'm here to see Kriendal" He said, his voice shaking even more right now. He just couldn't believe that someone so beautiful was flirting with him right now.

"Where are you going? I want to come with you," Gia said.

Upon hearing that, Ken's face immediately seemed to fill with shock and fear. He looked at her in pure terror, it was like he couldn't believe that she was asking to go with him, especially since he just met her. Then, as quickly as she said that, he quickly looked back at the house, hoping she didn't see his reaction. Then, he quickly spoke, barely even able to speak right now, he sounded like he was having a breakdown. "I-I can't take you with me, I'm sorry" He said urgently, as if he needed to stop her right now.

"Hold on, Ken, do you already have a girlfriend? Are you courting someone or anything? I'm ready to steal you away from her. I like you, you're my type of guy." Gia said.

As soon as she said that again, Ken's face seemed to fill with even more fear. He had no idea how to respond to what she had just told him, and he was just left speechless right now. He stayed silent for a long moment, seemingly not knowing how to respond. Finally, he spoke again, his voice sounding even more nervous and panicked. "No, I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm not courting anyone either" He said, trying to calm her down. He was clearly trying to avoid telling her anything else about himself.

"Then, that's how it is. Maybe I can just be your girlfriend. I'll come with you and Kriendal." Gia said as I came downstairs with a suitcase and asked Gia, "Ge, what are you doing here?" Gia spoke up, "I just wanted to visit you and invite you to go to the mall, but it looks like you're leaving with this handsome guy. Can you introduce me to him? And, I want to come with you. Is that possible?" Gia said.