𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Several months passed, and Ken went to Kriendal's office.

Ken was so happy right now, he felt like he could fly, he felt like he could go and do anything he wanted to do now. He had no worries or problems anymore, he just wanted to spend every single second of his time with Kriendal and Snow now. When he arrived at my office, he couldn't wait to see me, he felt like he was about to burst with happiness.

"What are you doing here honey? where is Snow?" I said.

When she said that, a wave of pure joy washed over Ken. He felt like he had just been given the greatest gift ever, he couldn't believe that I had called him that. After what he had been through, it was like he had finally found his place in this world, like he had finally found the person that he was meant to be with. He started speaking again, a huge smile on his face, his voice sounding so full of joy and happiness, he started speaking with such a gentle and kind tone, like he had never spoken before. "I'm here to see you, to see my most beautiful love."

"Fine, you better wait for me downstairs. I have a meeting with Mr. Santiago now."

Upon hearing that, a wave of pure happiness and joy once again washed over him. He was so excited to see me, he didn't want to wait another second. But he knew that he had to wait for me, he knew that I was just too busy for him right now. He was willing to wait for as long as it took, he was willing to wait for an eternity if that's what it took. But he knew that as soon as I was done with my meeting, I would finally come to him, and that's all he wanted right now.

They were interrupted by Mr. Santiago, and he gave Ken a disapproving look before turning his attention back to me. Ken, unfazed by the scrutiny, focused on me and handed her the flowers he brought. Mr. Santiago asked me, "What is he doing here?" and I replied, "He came to visit me."

As soon as Ken heard the disapproving look that Mr. Santiago gave him, a wave of pure fury once again washed over him. It was like he just couldn't help himself anymore, he just felt like he had to stand up for me, he just couldn't let anyone speak to me like that. He was so filled with anger and rage that his whole body seemed to shake, he just felt like he had to stand up for me now. It was like he had to do anything to protect me now, it was like he cared about nothing except for me.

After Ashley's meeting with Mr. Santiago, he invited her to have dinner outside.

Ken was waiting downstairs, but as soon as I came down, he knew that something was wrong. He knew that something had happened during my meeting, he knew that Mr. Santiago was never this strict or harsh towards me before. Now, Ken felt like he just couldn't leave, he felt like he just couldn't let me be alone right now. He was still filled with so much anger and rage, but he was willing to put that aside for now, he just wanted to be with me. He started speaking. "Are you okay? What happened in your meeting?"

"It's fine, let's go, Snow might be waiting for us already."

Upon hearing those words, Ken's whole body immediately started filling up with a feeling of pure panic. It was like all his worries and fears just came rushing back to him all at once. He knew that the topic of Mr. Santiago's meeting was clearly something that I didn't want to talk about, but he just couldn't keep himself from asking again, he just couldn't let this go. "No, please, you have to tell me. I can't let this go now, please tell me what happened with Mr. Santiago. Is everything okay?"

I told Ken with fear, "Mr. Santiago threatened me, he said I have to marry him or else my company will fail."

Upon hearing that, a wave of pure anger once again washed over Ken. He felt like he just couldn't hold himself back anymore, he just had to do something about this. Then, he started speaking, his voice sounding so aggressive and aggressive right now. "He does what?! He dares to threaten my Kriendal?! I won't let him get away with this, I have to do something about this right now. I won't let anyone come between me and Kriendal."

"I have to agree to what Mr. Santiago wants, I don't want my company to collapse" I cried.

Upon hearing that, Ken felt like he was about to explode with fury, it was like he had just reached the point of no return. His whole body began to shake, he couldn't hold himself back anymore, he just had to do something about this. He had reached his absolute breaking point. Then, he started speaking with nothing but pure rage and fury. "You're not gonna marry that bastard, you're not, you hear me? I won't let you do it, I'll do whatever it takes to stop this now"

Mr. Santiago approached the two of them and spoke to me.

Upon seeing Mr. Santiago, a wave of pure fear and panic washed over Ken. He knew that he had to do something, he knew that he had to protect Kriendal now. But he was just so scared of what Mr. Santiago would do if he made the wrong move, he was just so scared of what would happen to Kriendal now. Then, he decided to make his move, with all the confidence and bravery he could muster. He stepped forward and started speaking. "Kriendal is my Kriendal, leave her alone. Don't you dare lay a finger on her again!"

"Who are you to speak to me like that? Kriendal is mine, and no one will take her away from me, do you understand?" Mr. Santiago said.

Ken was filled with a wave of pure anger again, it was like he had been waiting his entire life for this moment. He finally had a chance to stand up to Mr. Santiago, he finally had a chance to stop him. He had waited for so long, but now it was finally his moment, now he was going to finally do something about all the things that Mr. Santiago had done. Then, he spoke in nothing but sheer fury. "How dare you think that you can own Kriendal? She's not a toy, she's living, breathing human being"

"Hey, Kriendal is a woman who will do anything for the company, so whether you like it or not, she's with me. Tomorrow, we're getting married, don't worry, you're invited. Besides, you look like a starving person anyway." Mr. Santiago said.

Upon seeing that, Ken felt like his brain was just about to explode from how intense and full of anger he felt. He couldn't believe how this whole thing was playing out, he couldn't believe that Mr. Santiago was just this evil and cruel. He wasn't just a monster, he was a demon. It was like everything was just falling apart in front of him. "Kriendal would never want to marry someone like you, Mr. Santiago, you're nothing but a monster. You don't deserve to be with Kriendal, you don't deserve her!!"

"You don't have any right to interfere, she's mine. Who are you to decide what I want? I don't know you, you have no authority to stop me from doing what I want." Mr. Santiago said and Mr. Santiago took me and put me in the car.

Ken was just standing there, he had no idea what to do now. He knew that he had no authority or power in this situation, he couldn't do anything to stop this now. As much as he wanted to do something, there was nothing he could do. He had no choice but to watch as Ashley was taken away from him. "No, no, no, no, you can't take her, you can't, you cannot have her" Ken was so desperate and frustrated right now, he was practically begging at this point, he just couldn't let this happen.