𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

I had spent the entire 8 months becoming the strongest and most feared mafia boss in the entire region. He had put the entire region into order and even made sure to keep his affairs and relationships hidden from everyone. He made sure to protect those he cared about the most, even after everything that had happened he still deeply cared for Kriendal and his little girl Snow. I felt much better within myself, he was stronger and much more capable of anything when it came to being the leader. He was on top of the world now and he was a much different man than he was before.

I had just finished a meeting and was feeling ready to go back home. He had so much pride in himself for the things that he was able to accomplish after being gone for so long. He couldn’t wait to get back home and see Snow and Kriendal again, the feeling of being away from them made him feel so empty inside. He needed to see them and have them in his life once again.

I started to become worried when he wasn’t seeing anyone on the road home, he had never been away from Snow and Kriendal for this long of a time. He didn’t like it one bit, his stomach started to feel twisted and it made him feel stressed and he felt sick.

After some time, I found himself at the company where he had first met Kriendal. He stood there outside of the building not expecting to run into her but suddenly he saw her entering the building. She didn't notice him yet so I didn't say anything, I just stood there quietly watching her.

I stood quietly watching Kriendal enter the building, she hadn't felt his presence there yet. He felt so much anger brewing inside of himself, he was so upset that she had just came back like she didn’t just leave him and hurt him. I felt like I had no control over my emotions, I was just so overwhelmed with this mix between anger, stress, and sorrow.

Kriendal turned around because she felt someone was following her.

I stayed silent when she turned around, I couldn’t believe that she could actually sense someone behind her. He had been so careful at making sure she didn’t notice him, and yet she did. I was shocked that she could notice him, he didn’t reply back because he didn’t think he could even speak right now. He was so full of all the intense emotions he was feeling, he couldn’t find the words that could express them. He stood there silently looking at her.

"W-why are you here?"

I found myself still unable to process my emotions, I just kept my eyes on her silently. He wasn’t able to give her a proper response, he was just so shocked by her sudden appearance. He couldn’t figure out why she would just show up after such a long period of time. He started to feel so much anger and sadness inside of himself and he still couldn’t make his mouth move to speak.

"Ken please don't bother me again. Snow and me is okay now."

I finally was able to make an angry reply. He couldn’t believe that she would say all of this after abandoning him like she did. She left their daughter and him alone because she didn’t want to live with him anymore. He felt so much disgust by how she was acting at this point. He didn’t even believe her one bit when she said that Snow was okay.

“How can I believe you? How can I believe that Snow is okay, when you’ve just left us alone for such a long time. After everything I did for you after all the chances that I gave you. You just up and left, without even saying a proper goodbye. Now you just come here and say that Snow is alright, how am I supposed to believe that? Do you think I’m stupid?”

"Your face is thick enough to say that I am the one to blame for everything, You are the fool here. You know why? because you kissed your ex girlfriend. You hurt me. Because even when You didn't love me, you still love bella!!!"

I was so much more angry now after hearing what she said. He couldn’t believe that she was using that against him, that kiss was an isolated incident, it wasn’t like he had any intentions of making out with her. He was just caught up in the sudden rush of emotions that he suddenly felt. But I couldn’t believe that she was blaming me for everything now. He felt so much more insulted with each word that came from her mouth.