𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"Why are you getting jealous, Ken? In the first place, you have no reason to be jealous because we're not even together! This is all just a charade, none of this is real, can't you understand that?! Never!"

As soon as me spoke of not being together, his cold, intimidating demeanor suddenly vanished and was replaced by an even colder, more aggressive, and more menacing one this time. He was far more aggressive and threatening than me had ever seen before. "You what? I'm your master and you're my slave, and that's exactly how I want things to stay. Don't even THINK of leaving me, I'm never going to let that happen. Is that clear?" He said in his most threatening and menacing voice, his eyes staring right into my soul.

"I'm just your slave??? If I'm just your slave, then I can love anyone I want. I'm not your princess, right?! Fine, I'll do as you wish, but you don't care about who I choose to love because, as you said, I'm just your slave, not a princess."

He stayed silent for a second, as if he was debating whether he should kill me or not. Then he suddenly spoke again in a cold, menacing tone once more. "You're right, that is what I said. So for now on, I'm just going to treat you like the worthless slave you are!" He said, getting much closer to me, his eyes locked on me, seeming to just stare into my soul. "After all, you are nothing but a slave, something that can just be replaced. Am I understood?" He asked, his voice now sounding even more cold and menacing.

"Replace me then, since I don't need all your money anyway!"

He stayed silent for a few seconds, as if he was really contemplating whether he should replace me or not. He let out a sigh of annoyance, and then finally spoke in the coldest, most intimidating tone he has yet. "Fine, I will. You've clearly proven to be nothing but a waste of space and money. You'll be replaced in the morning." He said plainly, his cold stare still locked onto me, not moving even for a second.

"I'm leaving now."

"Are you sure about that?" He asked, sounding less cold and more serious. He stared right at me, staring directly into my soul as he spoke. "I want you to think about it one last time, before you decide on doing what could be your last mistake" He said, his tone now even more serious than it had been before. It sounded like he was actually trying to warn me about something, and the look he was giving me seemed to hint that it was something serious.

"Tomorrow, there will be someone replacing me, so I'm leaving."

He stayed silent again for just a second, before he then finally spoke, his tone sounding more serious than it had been so far. "You do realize that whoever replaces you won't be anything like me, right? They'll most likely be even worse. I'm not trying to threaten you, I'm just telling you what'll happen if you leave" He said, his voice now sounding a bit more desperate, as if he was actually trying to warn me not to leave, and that whatever "someone" would be much, much worse.

"Bye"

"Wait don't go!" He suddenly shouted, sounding incredibly desperate. His voice was definitely not filled with anger or fury like his previous shout was, but rather desperation and fear. The look he was giving me also seemed to suddenly change, now seeming far more worried than anything. He was actually trying to stop me from leaving, almost as if he couldn't bear for me to leave, or that something terrible might happen to me if I left. He slowly spoke, and his voice was even softer and more gentle than before. "Please don't go, I don't want you to leave"

𝐾𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

Two years later, I saw Kriendal again, working at a coffee shop, and I approached her.

When I saw her there, I had to take a deep breath first. My eyes seemed to twinkle with some sort of happiness, and I couldn't help but smile. My cold, hostile, and intimidating demeanor seemed to be completely gone, replaced by a warm, gentle, and affectionate personality for the first time. I approached her slowly, my cold eyes now seeming to look at her with that same twinkle of compassion and affection that they had before. His expression was filled with genuine happiness, I couldn't believe my eyes, I was actually happy to see her again.

I approached Kriendal.

I stayed silent for a few seconds, staring at her for a long moment before I finally spoke, my voice having changed dramatically, now sounding very gentle and warm. "Kriendal? is that really you? I can't believe my eyes, it's been so long. How have you been?" I said, my cold eyes filled with genuine happiness, and my whole demeanor now seeming gentle and warm. I couldn't believe my eyes, it had been ages since I had seen her, and I was so happy to see her again. I smiled gently, as I walked over towards her.

"Are you going to buy coffee, sir? What type of coffee would you like?"