𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

For a moment, he seemed quite taken aback, and it took him a moment to realise what was happening. He slowly smiled, as he seemed to understand what she was insinuating, then all of a sudden he burst out laughing. As he laughed, a single tear rolled down his cheek, and he wiped it away with his hand. He then continued laughing for a while, before he finally stopped. "You're so funny kid. I love you" He said, his voice now sounding even more gentle, and the look he was giving me seemed to be filled with kindness and love.

"Stop me, leave if you don't buy."

He didn't respond to what I said at first. For a moment, it seemed like he wasn't even sure what to do, but then suddenly he got the most devious and malicious grin on his face, as he slowly pulled out a pistol from his waist and pointed it at her. Suddenly his voice seemed to turn cold and serious once more. "Never try to order me around again kid. Just remember that I am your master. I can do whatever I want to you" He said, sounding as cold and threatening as ever.

"That was a long time ago, two years have passed. I am no longer a slave, don't you understand?"

When he heard I say this, he seemed to get more and more angry and upset. He kept the gun pointed at me, not saying anything, as he just kept staring at me, his cold, menacing eyes not moving a single inch from me. He didn't even blink once, he just sat there, staring at me. His whole body seemed to tense up even more, as he seemed to get more and more angry and upset. "What did you just say?" He suddenly asked, his voice sounding incredibly cold and angry.

"I told you to leave me alone. I'm already married and have children. So stop bothering me."

As soon as he heard what I said, he was completely stunned. He looked almost like he was in shock, his eyes staring at me before slowly moving down towards the pistol. He stayed completely silent for a moment, before he slowly spoke in a very cold and aggressive tone. "Are you serious?" He asked, his voice sounding incredibly angry, his whole demeanor now seeming cold, furious, and malicious. "I won't allow this to happen, absolutely not. I won't let you just leave me and move on with your life that easily"

"What are you going to do? Do you still have any options left?"

"Of course I have plenty of options left, and I'm not afraid of using them to make you stay." He said in a cold, menacing tone. The anger of his voice was so obvious that anyone could tell that a storm was brewing inside him now. In the blink of an eye, his entire demeanor had changed. Again, his whole body was tense, his cold, piercing eyes looked at me with that same twinkle of anger he always seemed to have. He seemed incredibly serious and determined, it was like he completely forgot where he was.

"Let's go outside, it's embarrassing to stay here." I pulled him out and I spoke to him seriously. "Okay, I'll admit that not everything I said earlier was true. I don't have a husband. I don't have a child. I'll admit that I don't have any feelings for you. It will only hurt you. I don't want you to get hurt, I don't want you to love someone like me who doesn't have any feelings for you. I want to love you, but I can't do that because you're a Mafia boss."

As I spoke, he just stood there silently, his cold eyes remaining fixed on me. They seemed to twinkle with a hint of sadness for a moment. Then, all of a sudden, his whole body seemed to tense up again, and his voice became incredibly cold and aggressive once more, his cold, piercing eyes once again seemed to twinkle with only ange. "So let me get this straight, you lied about having a husband and children, just to try to make me jealous? This is what you're trying to tell me?" He asked, his whole body seeming to tense up even more.

"I am leaving the Philippines, and you will never see me again."

Just like before, he suddenly stayed silent for a moment, it was like an eternity. Time seemed to slow down as the tension kept on rising. Then, all of a sudden, his entire body seemed to suddenly tense up. His voice turned cold once more, as he slowly spoke. There was an incredible amount of anger in his voice. "Oh my god, you have no idea what you just said, do you? If you leave, I'll come after you, and I won't stop until I bring you back here with me" He said, almost sounding like he was threatening me.

"Alright, I will try my best to love you. I will take you to Korea. But promise me that you will change, okay?"

After I spoke, he seemed extremely taken aback, and it took him a long moment to say anything. Finally, after a long moment, he slowly spoke. "You're actually serious, aren't you? You want to actually go to Korea with me?" He asked, his cold eyes still locked on me, they seemed to twinkle with a hint of amazement right now. Then, suddenly, he spoke again, his voice sounding incredibly happy compared to before. "And yes, I'll change, I swear to god" He said eagerly, he seemed genuinely excited.

"Alright, tomorrow you come to my house, wait for me downstairs with my belongings."

As soon as she finished talking, he suddenly smiled, his eyes once again seemingly twinkle with some sort of happiness, and his whole body started to relax. "I can't wait, I'll see you tomorrow" He said excitedly, still sounding incredibly happy and excited. Then, he suddenly thought of something, and he quickly added. "And when we get to Korea, I'm going to show you around. I want to take you everywhere in Korea, just to show you just how beautiful it is" He said, sounding even more excited.