𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

After we went to Boracay, we went to Yosemite national park in California.

Ken still couldn’t believe that he was actually here with the two people he loved the most. He had always told himself that he would never allow his ex-girlfriend to ruin all of his adventures, but for a while he couldn’t go anywhere. He was restricted to the city, it was like his ex-girlfriend was still controlling him. If he didn't have me and Snow now, he would hate to know what he would be doing at this moment.

Ken felt so happy, the air here was so fresh and clean. He felt like a new person after coming all the way here to Yosemite. With Snow and me by his side he felt more at peace than he had been in a long time. His ex-girlfriend and his past relationships had been like a weight on his shoulders and he had struggled to really enjoy himself around his ex-girlfriend. However, this trip with his precious family, and at Yosemite, he felt as though he could finally let down all of his guard and have the best time.

"What is good to do here?" I said.

Ken thought about my question for a moment, he thought about all the things we could possibly do while we were here. Yosemite had a lot of activities, a lot more than other national park we had been to. Yosemite was known for being one of the most beautiful places in the entire country, and with that comes all kinds of things to do. You could rock climb, You could go hiking, You could fish, You could have picnics, You could swim, and so much more. Ken let out along list of things their could do here.

𝑲𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Ken continued to list off several fun and exciting activities their could do while here. It was so much to list but he was getting so excited just thinking about it all. It was as if his mind was racing a mile a minute with all the possibilities that were now presented to us. Yosemite was a truly magnificent place and he was ready to explore every inch of this place with his precious family. It was going to be an amazing adventure, Ken knew that right away.

"What is that?"

Ken looked over and saw that Snow was pointing at something, he wasn't exactly sure what but he thought he knew what it was and he answered his little daughter with. "That's a waterfall Snow, it's so beautiful. I think we should go see it, don't you?”

"Really daddy??"

*Ken laughed softly at her response and he replied to her with. "Yes baby, it's a really beautiful waterfall. I'm sure you'll love it, let's go. Let's go see the waterfall, come on."

"Yeyy!!"

Ken held onto Snow’s hand as they made their way towards the waterfall, they had to make their way up a small hill in order to get there. Ken felt so happy, seeing his daughter this excited. She was so full of life and joy, Ken couldn't help but feel his heart melt just watching that expression on her little face.

We continued to make ours way towards the waterfall, it was close by and it was definitely in sight now. I was so taken by the scenery, the scenery here was just so breathtaking and truly awe inspiring. With his little daughter by his side, he was feeling a sense of joy that he hadn't experienced in a long time. He felt like he was truly blessed with her in his life.

"Daddy, I wish I had a sister"

I froze, I was not expecting her to say that. I had never considered the idea of having another child again, but now that she had mentioned it, the idea didn't seem too bad. Snow was such a sweet little girl and she was so caring. She would make such an amazing big sister. Maybe it could be good to have another child, another daughter. I let out a short laugh and I responded to Snow with. “Would you really? Would you want a little sister?”