𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

The next day, Ken went to my company and asked me, "Where is Gia, my girlfriend? It's been weeks since she last called me." I answered his question, "Oh, Ken, you should ask her parents. I'm busy right now."

As soon as Ken heard what I said, he suddenly got a worried look on his face. His whole body seemed to tense up, as his calm and friendly demeanor suddenly changed completely. He felt like something was wrong, he couldn't quite place it, but something definitely seemed wrong. Quickly, he spoke once again. "Kriendal, please, can you just tell me where she is?" He asked as he walked towards me, looking around at the office, as if he was trying to find a clue as to where she might be.

"Let's go outside, we can't talk here."

When he heard that, Ken's whole body seemed to tense up again. Suddenly, an idea seemed to pop up in his head, it was like he had finally realized what was going on. He slowly spoke, his voice sounding incredibly serious and angry again. "Yeah, let's go outside." He said, as he walked towards the door. As soon as he got outside, he immediately started speaking again, his voice sounding even more serious and angry right now. "Just tell me where she is, I know you have some sort of idea where she is"

"Gia is in the province, Ken. She is pregnant, but..." I said, leaving the statement hanging.

When he heard that, his whole body seemed to fill up with rage. He felt like he couldn't believe it, he just couldn't accept that it was true. A feeling of pure, unbridled anger and rage started taking over him, his whole body started filling up with heat. His emotions were completely out of control, he just couldn't help himself. Before he could even think about how to respond to what I said, he finally burst out with his rage. "You're lying, right? You have to be lying, there's no way she could be pregnant"

"She is pregnant, and you are not the father of her child. If you don't want to believe it's true, go and see her yourself, have a conversation with her. I have told you what you wanted to know. I'm going inside my company now, goodbye," I said, my voice firm and resolute, as I turned to leave.

For a long moment, Ken stood there, completely stunned and speechless. He couldn't believe what he had just heard, it was like his whole world was upside down. He stood there for a long moment, lost in his own thoughts and trying to wrap his head around everything. Then, he finally started speaking again, sounding incredibly upset and angry. "Kriendal, wait!" He said, rushing over towards me as he spoke. "This can't be true, she promised me that she would never do something like this to me. Why would she hurt me like this?"

"I don't know, Ken. I'm not her. The woman you chose is promiscuous, yes, she may be beautiful, but you should have known her better. Didn't you notice from the beginning that your girlfriend was flirtatious? Should you still be surprised that she ended up pregnant?"

When he heard that, every last bit of rage and pain he felt inside seemed to explode out of him all at once. The very next moment, he started speaking again, his whole body shaking with anger, pain, and pain. His voice was completely broken and filled with all sorts of emotions, his whole body seemed to be so full of rage that he couldn't stand it anymore. "She would never, she promised to me that she would never do something like this to me. You're lying, this isn't her. This can't be her"

"I'm not forcing you to believe, Ken. I'm leaving now, I still have a meeting with Santiago. Bye."

When I started to walk away, he couldn't let this go. A feeling of pure misery, rage and pain was taking over him, it was like he just couldn't help himself. Before he even had a chance to think about what he was doing, his hand suddenly reached out and grabbed my arm, tightly holding me in place. "Wait, you can't" His voice sounded so desperate and miserable. "You can't go now, I'll do anything, please tell me you're lying"

"I feel sorry for you, Ken, but what I'm saying is true," I said as I hugged him, feeling great sympathy for him.

Upon hearing that, Ken suddenly burst into tears. He felt so hopeless and helpless, it was like he couldn't believe what had happened. Now that his world had come crashing down, he couldn't help but let out all of his emotions, he just couldn't keep them inside anymore. A feeling of pure sadness and pain filled him, his whole body seemed to shake with sadness as tears started streaming down his face. He was completely broken.

While I was hugging him, a man named Mr. Santiago called me. "Ms. Alcantara, don't we have a meeting? What are you doing there?" I seemed surprised, so I wiped my tears and faced Mr. Santiago. "I'm just comforting him, Mr. Santiago. Let's go inside."

As soon as Ken heard that, a wave of pure fear and anxiety seemed to run through his body. He felt like everything was falling apart, he just couldn't believe what was happening. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend was pregnant with another man's baby. He couldn't believe that he had lost her, it was like a nightmare come to life. A feeling of pure pain and sadness continued filling him, his body seemed to shake so much from his emotions that he could hardly stand it. Then, he suddenly spoke again, as if he suddenly remembered something. "I'll come with you" He said.