Kind demon and a vengeful survivor

Narrator pov:

It was a very cold and snowy day, so cold that you would need to wear at least two sets of clothes inorder to keep your self warm.
most would stay indoors and not playing in the beautiful white snowy as to not catch a cold.

except one person, unlike other children at the age of 13 he would definitely go outside and why is that?
it's because of his job, he has a job and it MUST be done no matter what the circumstances are the job MUST be done, because he knows.........he knows that his family were poor..........he knows that they wishes for things that are hard to get without money........he knows that all too well but despite that they were happy, they were happy because they had each other

now we will follow the small adventure of Tanjiro Kamado, The Eldest Son in the Kamado Family

{ note from the author: I don't remember exactly what they said so the words in the anime/manga are not 100%, please forgive me}

Tanjiro pov:

'I was outside and it was cold but I had to prepare myself, packing the basket with charcoal so that I can sell them at the village which was down at the bottom, the road will  e dangerous but I knew that my family needed money
after all it was new years and we had to celebrate with a nice warm dinner!'

"fuuu  Okay that's the last piece, first step complete, second is to go down to the village and sell them, I hope there will be a lot of people who wish to buy it" *puts the basket filled with charcoal on his shoulder*

???:"tanjiro wait!"

'just as I was about to go my mother called for me'

*goes to Kie* "hm? what is it mom?"

kie:"you shouldn't go tanjiro, it's a snowy day and the roads might be slipper" (foreshadowing by accident)

"mom don't worry, it's not my first time, besides I have a great sense of smell so I know which direction to go even through the mist, not only that I want to keep everyone fed it's almost new years eve"

kie:*gets a small cloth and cleans tanjiro's face which is dirty from the charcoal* "hmm alright if you insist but please be careful"

"I will, take care of my sibling-"

???#1:"huuuh!? your going!?"

???#2:"take me with you big brother!"

'I thought my problems were done but I was so wrong Hanako and Shigeru came out of nowhere, they always wanted to go with me and I wouldn't mind......if it wasn't snowing'

"h-hahaha uhh forgive me you two but I-"

Hanako:"please! please please! I promise to be good!"

Shigeru:"me too! I also want to help you big brother"

kie:*sighs while smiling* "kids listen, your brother is going alone, he can't bring the cart if you two fell asleep along the way"

hanako:"but big brother always does these on his own, we want to help"

shigeru:"we're just bored and Big brother shouldn't do them all by himself"

(a-ahahah they took inspiration from my personality, I should be more careful) *smile's and bends down to their level, puts a hand on their shoulder*
"perhaps next time, alright?"

Hanako & Shigeru:*pouts* "okay..."

???:"huh? your going already?"

'and now another one showed up'

"yeah I am Takeo is there anything you need?"

Takeo:*looks away* "I.....was kinda hoping to chop some wood with you"