Butterfly mansion

tanjiro pov:

'me,nezuko and the lady kakushi were walking towards some sort of mansion, during the walk the girl seemed not comfortable with me which I can understand why, I knew this would become a much bigger problem later but I was willing to face it'

"I'm so glad I don't need to put on that stupid muzzle! it really makes it hard to communicate and it hurts"

nezuko:"I don't even know why you agreed on wearing it, you can survive without blood and you don't have the urge to drink it"

kakushi:"wait what!! that should not be possible!"

nezuko:"well it is, deal with it"

'we got closer to the mansion and then we managed to get to the front door, I opened the door since I had free hands but there was no one there, that is until I sensed someone's presence'

nezuko:"no one is here..."

kakushi girl:"where could they-"

"wait hold on....I sense someone nearby, let's go and meet them!" *goes to find the person*

kakushi:"h-hey! don't go anywhere!"

nezuko:"just follow him"

kakushi girl:*sighs and does what nezuko told her*

'nezuko and the kakushi were behind me and I didn't want to wait for them so I started to speed walk, when I was near the person I saw a girl with a few butterflies surrounding her, she was wearing a hair clip similar to kanae, I stood there in awe her eyes were beautiful, I didn't realize it at first but nezuko and kakushi girl were next to men'

nezuko:"oh! kanao your here too!"

kanao:*moves so she's facing them*

"....you....know her?"

nezuko:"yep! she helped me pass the test and we met at Mount Natagumo after you were knocked out"

kakushi girl:"she is a tsuguko of the flower Hashira"

nezuko:" a tsuguko?"

kakushi girl:"yes they are people who are talented enough and Worthy to be trained by Hashira's don't let her looks deceive you"

nezuko:"wow! you never told me that kanao!"

*still in awe at kanao*

kanao:*still standing there smiling*

kakushi girl:"um Miss kanao do you know if there is anyone here?"

kanao:*still the same*

kakushi girl:"u-um miss kanao?"

???:"Who are you!?"

'nezuko and the kakushi jumped by the mysterious person who snuck up behind us and yelled, nezuko and kakushi went ahead and talked to the new person while I stayed in place still eyeing kanao, I don't know why but there's just something about that I find........comforting and warm'

nezuko:"I hope you don't mind my demon brother"

???:*frozen* "w-w-what!? A-A demon!?"

nezuko:"It's okay! Don't worry he won't hurt you, right big brother?"

"huh? oh sure whatever" *still looking at kanao*

kanao:*looks at him*

*turns away while having a small red cheek*

nezuko:"uhh big brother?"

"h-huh? what is it nezuko?"

nezuko:"you've been spacing out, what's wrong?"