Training (-Tanjiro-)

{- I just also want to mention that I don't know any of the information that I'll write here is lore accurate so please forgive me if I got it wrong -}!

tanjiro pov:

'nezuko started her training 6 months ago and during that time I wasn't sitting down and having a cup of tea, no....I was training my mind and body to their limit'

urokodaki:"your physical prowess already surpasses me, I'm not sure if I can train you to be stronger"

"don't worry about that, for now I want to focus on improving myself to the point where I will not be tempted to hurt humans for their blood even if I am in a weakened or starving state"

urokodaki:"hmm....I see your point, how do you propose on doing that?"

".....first I want to discover how I can spend my stamina,then find a way to regain it without taking a single drop of blood"

urokodaki:"alright then.....demons usually get tired by fighting or moving or running fast, I'll have you running around the mountain while holding something heavy over your shoulders, this should drain your strength and in turn activate your lust for blood"

"that sounds a little bit creepy but okay"

'I did what urokodaki said......for a month weeks I haven't felt the need for blood, urokodaki went to a nearby village and asked for some of them to donate a small amount of blood in exchange for money from where? I don't know but nonetheless he got the blood in a small container with holes on the top which released the scent of blood but for some reason it's scent was different from before'

"urokodaki....how healthy were the people who donated the blood?"

urokodaki:"like most people, average why do you ask?"

"well....I don't smell anything sweet or... delicious from this blood"

urokodaki:"what do you mean?"

"there were two times I caught the scent of blood, one was at my family house where........."

urokodaki:"..........the other one?"

"it was at where you found us, remember that house? yeah in there"

urokodaki:"you said something about sweet and delicious, can you describe how the scent of blood is like for you?"

"well.... the first time it was half tasty and half disgusting, the second time was mostly disgusting but a tiny bit sweet now......I'm not smelling both more like.... it's not even there"

urokodaki:".....go and spend more of your strength, do push-ups, sit-ups,run, climb,lift,cut do anything that drains you"

"yes sir!"

'and that was my routine for the past 3 months making the total of my training up to four months, and I was happy with the results my training led me to create a sixth sense, this sixth sense appeared when I became a demon and it was what allowed me to sense nezuko's presence after she completed the test but now...I managed to change it completely, it only reacts to incoming attacks it doesn't matter how,shape or form it took as long as it was something that could hurt me then I would be able to sense it'

urokodaki:*throws some rocks and knifes from behind*

*didn't sense it* "hm? hey urokodaki did you throw something?"

urokodaki:"yes I did how come you didn't move, I thought you could sense attacks"

"hm... perhaps I can only sense it when the attacks can actually do some sort of damage to me because I remember that one time where tomioko-san tried to slice my head but nezuko came to try and stop him I...think? anyways I blocked the sword with my bare hands but it didn't hurt, not a single scratch even appeared"

urokodaki:"I'm positive that tomioko was going easy but still you were newly transformered which means that a single swing of a non-breathing demon slayer user should've have sliced your arm.... tanjiro I'm going to attack you from all directions and come at you with the intention to kill understand?"

*gets in a fighting position* "yes I understand, come at me with everything you got!"

'urokodaki speed was incredible I could barely keep track of where he is, and then it happened my sixth's sense detected urokodaki coming from behind, I immediately turned around only too see that there was no one but after a few seconds I saw urokodaki'

(huh? wait a minute! did I sense urokodaki before even got close to attack me!?)

urokodaki*aims at Tanjiro's arm and only makes a scratch* (his skin and body is hard as stones not only that his sixth sense predicted the attack seconds before It even happened, I think he can sense when the person decides to attack,where they land to attack,defend or counter-attack according to what type of damage he will get hit by, perhaps this is his blood demon art....but it's highly unlikely that this sixth sense is a blood demon art)

'me and nezuko shared our progress giving out suggestions left and right,what I heard from her shocked me to the very core'

"he..... doesn't have anything else to teach you?"

nezuko:"y-yeah....he told me that in order to be a demon slayer is to one final test and that is the final selection held at mount fujikasane but before I can go there I have to slice a huge boulder in half......I..... don't know if I can even cut something that big....."

"what are you saying? of course you can! you endured all that hellish training and you need to complete the last step, if I was in your shoes then I would train until I can slice it"

nezuko:"hey........yeah your right big brother!  I'll do just that! thanks for that!" *leaves to start her training again*.

'I was glad that my sister had something to motivate her and I was happy since she got this strong so fast although she lacks the same reaction speed, reflexes, agility, strength compared to me, I was at least 25x times stronger than her in every aspect but urokodaki stated that demons are usually and mostly more powerful than humans so....yeah, I wondered how long it would take my sister to slice that boulder'

sup everyone! it's me the author

me personally would like to ask two things:

1- what should I call tanjiro's sixth sense

2- do you want kanae alive or no?

your choice!