Short but Meaningful help

{note: I may get the number of days wrong so I'll try to be accurate as I can be}

Narrator pov:

'it was only after three days that inosuke and zenitsu managed to complete the rehabilitation training, all four of them were ready to go on missions however two of them would go on a mission with a high ranking person'

tanjiro:*comes in kanae's office* "you called?"

kanae:"oh! tanjiro yes I have, I just wanted to tell you that Rengoku will be going to complete his mission, I already asked the master if you could go and join Rengoku thankfully the master will allow it as long as you bring someone else"

tanjiro:"Thank you so much! So you can technically call this my first mission and not tagging along with Nezuko's missions!"

kanae:"yep that's correct, who are you going to pick?"

tanjiro:"hmm I'm thinking......about inosuke"

kanae:"him? I thought you would pick your sister?"

tanjiro:"true.....but you see....I'm starting to suspect that there is something that's happening to nezuko.....and I think it might be related to zenitsu"

kanae:"um...what do you mean-No way! do you think nezuko-"

tanjiro:*shrugs* "it's possible but I'm not entirely sure about it, that's why I wanna see if something is different about them when me and Inosuke return, anyways I have to go and tell everyone about the mission oh! as well as preparing myself a bit"

kanae:"Okay, have a safe trip"

tanjiro:*smiles and waves*

'leaving the office, tanjiro went to find inosuke who was apparently training outside with zenitsu, catching their attention both of them went running towards tanjiro'

tanjiro:"hey guys, how are you doing?"

zenitsu:"Tired! I don't want to train but this dumb boar head keeps forcing me to!"

Inosuke:"Did you just call me dumb!"

zenitsu:"yes I did! anyways why did you call us tanjiro?"

inosuke:"Don't ignore-"

tanjiro:"me and Inosuke are going on a mission with the flame pillar, so you can rest easy now zenitsu"

inosuke:"wait MISSION! FINALLY I CAN GO AND KILL SOME DEMONS! I'LL KILL ANY OF THEM WHO ARE NEAR ME!"

zenitsu".........."

tanjiro:".........i'm just gonna go and get ready..........." *leaves and gets sad a bit*

zenitsu:"You idiot! look at what you have done to tanjiro!"

inosuke:"O-Oi k-kentaro! I'm sorry!"

tanjiro:"it's...fine inosuke, just get ready" *gone out of their sight*

zenitsu:"you owe tanjiro !"

inosuke:"I-I said was sorry!"

'tanjiro didn't think of inosuke's words too much because he knew inosuke didn't mean him, so he just continued to go and look around to find anyone else he recognizes, that came true as he found nezuko playing with the triplets, telling nezuko about his mission with inosuke did worry her but she knew that tanjiro was going to be fine since he was much stronger than herself and he had a Hashira with him, the triplets wished him good luck without anything else to say tanjiro left and thanked them for their wishes, he soon entered his room and changed his outfit, after wearing his own demon slayer uniform he grabbed a large bag wearing it on his back and taking his hat with him, he existed his room and went to the kitchen thankfully he found aoi'