Mount Natagumo

-few days after the last episode-

Narrator pov:

'night came,the moonlight was shining on two boys,one girl and a demon all four stood tall Infront of a mountain, this mountain was their mission as reports State that one of the twelve kizuki's lives there, three of them weren't fazed by the fact..... except for one'

zenitsu:"d-do w-we h-have t-to g-go?"

nezuko:"c'mon zenitsu, we can't do this without you!"

inosuke:"Yeah we can! you've got the king of the mountains! and since this is a mountain I will defeat whoever is on it!"

tanjiro:*has unsure look* "mhmm"

nezuko:"well nonetheless me and big brother are going in"

zenitsu:"W-What! b-but w-what I-If you g-get a s-scratch o-on y-your s-smooth s-skin o-or T-they cut y-your beautiful hair o-or y-you could d-die!"
*he keeps ranting about nezuko's figure and the danger that could happen to her*

nezuko:*blushes furiously*

tanjiro:*face palms* (at this point we won't get anything done)

inosuke:"GRAHHHH! I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE ANY LONGER! I WANNA KILL SOME DEMONS!" *runs towards the mountain*

nezuko:"h-huh?!? W-Wait Inosuke!"

tanjiro:*takes his muzzle off for quick explanation* "there appears to be five strong demons aura and small but human aura in that mountain, the strongest must be the twelve kizuki's so this is what we will do:

1- rescue and help the demon slayers
2- kill all the weak demons
3- we regroup after completing the first two of our objectives
4- we fight the twelve

there are four of us, I'll go with inosuke while you two go together,

go to the right side of the mountain that's were the some of the weaker demons are, I lead inosuke to the two weaker once, I trust you can handle the leadership nezuko?"

nezuko:"u-u-um y-yes! don't worry big brother! I won't fail you!"

tanjiro:*smiles*"I know you won't" *puts his muzzle back on before teleporting to inosuke*

nezuko:(O-okay I didn't expect this much pressure all at once but big brother is trusting me to handle this and I won't fail him!) *grabs zenitsu's collar and drags him*

zenitsu:"W-WAIT P-PLEASE L-LET'S T-THINK A-ABOUT T-THIS NEZUKO-CHAN!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-somewhere else far away-

??? pov:

"as the reports states, the number of my children are drastically decreasing because of Mount Natagumo, there may be demon of the twelve kizuki's there, I trust the both of you two too hanlde it"

??? male:"consider it done master"

??? girl:"as you wish master"

'both of my children left the room and towards the mission I sent them, I truly hope that they won't kill the demon boy, I thought about it long and hard and I have enough evidence to make my decision in the upcoming trial, I truly wanted to know what kind of person he and his sister are'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back with tanjiro and inosuke-

tanjiro pov:

'inosuke and I were running around to find anyone live and we sorta did, we found alive humans but they were not only attacking me but they also attacked inosuke which got me confused, they also seemed to move odd'