Constant Training part 2

tanjiro pov:

'the sun was about to set, I was in the dojo training my close combat skills and just as I was about to finish kanae along with nezuko entered the room, nezuko had a shocked expression on her face'

"Finally! why did it take you two so long to get here?"

kanae:"sorry sorry, we needed a few things to prepare for nezuko's training!"

nezuko:".....big brother......are you really going to try and master-"

"yeah i am, I'm not sure what benefits I'll get from it, hell I don't even know if it'll work but let's hope it does"

nezuko:"well alright then, Let's get this started!" *fists bump in the air*

*does the same* "yeah!"

kanae:*chuckles* "then I suppose I shouldn't keep you both waiting! now listen up, the explanation for this training will now be told to you two right now!"

"....did you really need to word it like that?

kanae:"let me have my fun :( "

'kanae went on explaining the training that she told us about, Total Concentration Breathing Constant is a breathing technique where the user is able to preform The breathing technique 24/7 without any breaks, this was the main goal for nezuko but for me? I'm supposed to learn total concentration after that I can work on the same training that nezuko has, with the instructions given to us we headed out to start our training, nezuko had the triplets helping her out with a few steps.........apparently she needed to break a gourd by blowing air into it, the gourd is made out of special materials which makes it even harder to break, kanae made kanao do the same thing and the largest gourd she was able to break was almost the same size as nezuko which shocked me, anyways inorder for nezuko to break it she had to increase her lung capacity so she started working on physical training, meanwhile I was still stuck on how to even grasp Total concentration with no other choice I went to nezuko for advice'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator pov:

-ten days have passed, a sunny day-

{ note: if your wondering what was tanjiro doing in those ten days he was improving his close combat skills}

nezuko:*running on the fence* (I'm starting to get the hang of this training, the more I use total concentration, the bigger of a stamina boost I can get tho sometimes I feel like I'm about to die)

tanjiro:*wearing his hat* "Hey nezuko!"

nezuko:*stops* "oh! Hi big brother! are you doing okay?"

tanjiro:"kinda? I don't know how to grasp total concentration, I thought I can get some advice from you"

nezuko:*drops from the fence and starts dancing around while having stars in her eyes* "Yay! I get to teach big brother something I know!"

tanjiro:(hahahaha looks like she wanted to do that for years)

'but before nezuko can continue, inosuke and zenitsu who were fully recovered came from behind tanjiro, both the Kamado siblings asked why they were here, they took the same rehabilitation training for five days and lost multiple times, they gave up on beating kanao but shinobu encouraged them to ask nezuko or tanjiro for advice'

nezuko:"oh okay then! now the way I managed to grasp total concentration is by expanding my lungs! like this! when that rattles your blood,your bones and muscles will go Boom Boom! you gotta stop that!

zenitsu& inosuke:"............."

tanjiro:"hmm I see let me try now"

zenitsu:(You managed to understand that!?!!)