Sensing Powerful foes

{- I want to mention something, I realized that kanae died before the series has even started, so I'm going to make her time of death a little bit late to match the current events that will occur during the story.
again I am deeply sorry if this upset anyone-}

tanjiro pov:

'a week have passed since I created my sixth sense which reacts to incoming danger I call it Demonic Instincts, while I don't like to think myself as a demon but denying the reality is not right, sometimes....you have to except what's been done to you and others'

*Multiple logs and a few knifes come flying at Tanjiro but he weaves it like it was nothing*

'I decided to train my reaction speed and in turn I managed to reach the reaction speed of 10 milliseconds almost 5 if I'm spending my energy, apparently I can use my stamina in three ways:

1-increase my strength and speed as well as endurance and durability

2-my regeneration would be almost instantaneous but I need to do some work on it so it's only about 1.5 seconds

3-well....I'm not really sure because I only managed to use it by accident'

*finishes dodging* "alright, I think that's how far my Demonic sense can go, any less than that then I think it's nearly impossible, urokodaki is still training nezuko, welp guess I should-" *suddenly turns his body 360 and looks towards sunset*

{- I did the research and I could not find the location where kanae died in the anime/Manga so where I'm putting her is completely not related or even close to the anime/manga, since her fight with douma isn't that much I'll add somethings to my own story-}

'my Demonic instincts suddenly went skyrocketing, I was sensing the presence of a powerful demon, I don't know who it was but I was also able to pick up another one which was human, they were not close but still they were near each other'

(from the looks of it they are in a village 3 kilometers away from here, sorry urokodaki nezuko but I'll have to leave the mountain for a while, I don't know if I'm making the right choice but I can't let a person die if I have the opportunity to save them should grab my umbrella just Incase)
*grabs the umbrella ,use's his energy to enhance his speed and starts running towards the village*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narrator pov:

'night came, the moonlight was shining all over the forests, roads and villages, the sky also appeared to have small sparkling dots which are known as stars, the air had a nice breeze to it.....calm and during this beautiful.....was a battle that was about to happen'

???:*walking through the streets* "hmm there isn't that many people....is the demon somewhere around here?"

'only a lady was walking around the street, she was 17 years old girl wearing a strange uniform that normal people wouldn't wear along with a butterfly kimono and she wore two pink-green butterfly hair clips, her name was Kanae Kocho and her occupation was a Demon Slayer'

kanae pov:

'I still looked around the village, it was like a ghost town I couldn't see anyone around and I couldn't smell any scent of blood, either all of the villagers went to sleep or the demon knows how to clean up blood scent'

"I really wish that we can be friends with a demon....even if it's just one"

???:"HEY! MA'AM!"

'I stopped in my tracks and turned to the voice and to see a red-tip haired boy coming running at me, I looked at him closely and soon realized what he is'