First battles are the most difficult

Narrator pov:

'a young girl and her demon brother were making their journey to their trainer until they stumbled upon their first demon other than tanjiro, nezuko who saw the demon eating humans parts terrified her while her brother was calm but focused, he had to since there was blood all over the house'

demon:"I said Get The Hell OUT!" *attacks tanjiro and sends him flying backwards*

'tanjiro laid at the ground not sure what to do since he still doesn't know how to deal with demons, pulling him self together he got up however he was caught again by the demon who was now on top of him trying to crush tanjiro's skull with his bare hands'

demon:"No wonder you were came here! your weak! , because you took away my great mood I'll kill you!"

tanjiro:*struggling to hold the demon off*

nezuko:"LET GO OF MY BROTHER!" *chops the demon's head*

tanjiro:*takes the opportunity to send the body back crashing towards some trees* "hmph!"

demon:"GAH! YOU DAMN GIRL!" *about to bite her ankles*

nezuko:"Crap!"

tanjiro:*yeets the head somewhere a bit far from the main body*

nezuko:*sighs in relief* "thanks for the save big brother"

tanjiro:*gets on his feet with one swing of his legs that were aiming towards the sky* "hmhm!"

Demon:"UGRR! OI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!? WHY ARE YOU HELPING THAT HUMAN?"

nezuko:(huh? how can he still talk!?)

'still trying to figure out how the demon is alive the demon's body started moving towards the head, the head then reattaches it's self making it look like the damage that nezuko inflicted on him didn't happen to begin with, tanjiro was amazed at what his opponents just did'

demon:"damnit! because of you girl I had to spend the energy that I had gained from eating my meal to regenerate!! you will pay with you begin the next meal!" *rushes at the Kamado siblings*

nezuko:"How did he-"

'nezuko too stunned by what happened just a few moments ago was about to get hurt however unlike nezuko her brother was still having the same attitude from the beginning of the fight'

tanjiro:*gets Infront of nezuko and blocks the punch with his right arm*

nezuko:"Big brother!" (Damnit! I shouldn't talking too much or thinking! it will not only cost my life but tanjiro's as well!)

demon:*jumps away from tanjiro and looks at his hand* "huh!? how hard is that arm of yours!?"

tanjiro:(it's seems that my body is harder than stone possibly metal, I can use that as an  advantage for defending myself and others, but for some reason....I feel more energetic?)

'the demon once again rushed at the siblings throwing multiple attacks before one of them is caught by tanjiro and then nezuko counter-attacked the demon by chopping his head again with the hatchet that tanjiro gave her Incase of emergencies like this'

tanjiro:*grabs the body and attacks it with multiple fast kicks*

demon head:"G-GAAH! N-NO AAAH!"

'nezuko on the other hand stuck the head onto a tree and now was studying the differences between humans and demons'

nezuko:(it's looks like demons have the ability to regenerate lost limps or body parts or organisms...... basically any damage but at the cost of spending energy, I'm assuming that they regain that lost strength by eating human, this one even ate a child! it's unforgivable!)
"big brother is handling the body by himself but we won't be able to kill it!, c'mon nezuko Think THINK! how can we kill this guy?"