Training (-nezuko-)

Nezuko pov:

'Urokodaki-sensei gave me another day off but after that.....it was hell, just few weeks in and I already feel like I'm going to die, he wanted me to climb up the mountain again and down to his house it was to train my reflexes, reaction speed, agility and any type of movement, I had to use all of my five senses to dodge the traps or minimize the damage but still it was difficult, big brother wasn't allowed to comfort me since Urokodaki-sensei didn't like me whining so he forbid tanjiro from seeing me but we do see each other during dinner which I forcefully make, it wasn't in my nature to just let others cook for me especially if it's an elderly'

*swings a wooden sword* "490! 491! 492! 493! 494! 495! 496! 497! 498! 499! 500!"

urokodaki:*appears out of nowhere* "give me a thousand more"

nezuko:"eh?"

'each time I complete what he told me he adds more which broke me even more, I don't understand who anyone could handle such training but still I kept pushing forward'

*charges at urokodaki while screaming and lifts her sword above her head*

urokodaki:*knocks nezuko down* "your not thinking when you move, again!"

nezuko:"y-yes sir!"

'I wasn't sure if I would be able to become a demon slayer, everytime I train... it's just looks like my goal is further way than before, I was losing hope but I kept moving forward'

urokodaki:"as you have seen before, demons can't die easily, to kill them you exposes them to the sun however there is another way"

*pays attention*

urokodaki:"you have to cut there heads"

"huh? but.... urokodaki-sensei.....when I fought that demon two months ago I sliced his head clean but he didn't die"

urokodaki:"that's because you were using a normal weapon, you need to have a special sword that is accessible only to Demon slayers....
*shows nezuko his sword*
" this.....is a nichirin sword"

' although it did get easier when I was dodging the traps, and like quickly! 3 and a half months and I can dodge traps and traps which had knifes placed instead of normal rocks, big brother gave me a tip on how I should be thinking quickly while fighting, that way I would stand a chance, it was also very comforting to just hear big brother's voice even if it's deeper and raspy it was just great to know that he talks normally'

*signs* "I'm so tired big brother...."

tanjiro:"as much as I would like to comfort you I can't but nezuko you can't whine"

"whose side are you on traitor!, ah! I'm sorry big brother! I didn't mean it like that!" *starts hugging him and begging for his forgiveness*

tanjiro*signs while petting her* (she got more aggressive and a bit bossy ever since her training started, well it's just like urokodaki said that one time: when you join a battle for the first time you'll never recover to how you were before, those words don't mean by injuries to the body but to the mind)

'6 months and I was nearly as good as urokodaki-sensei, although I had to master a certain technique to be as good as him,he started training me to master breathing techniques which....was a lot harder than I thought'

urokodaki:"breathing techniques is like the base for demon slayer, without it then there would have been no way to fight on par with demons, such a technique called Total concentration breathing this will allow you to fight head-on against strong demons or use to decapitate at their neck, today you'll focus on grasping it"

*does what tanjiro did in the anime but gets struck by urokodaki*

urokodaki:"Wrong! Try again"

"y-yes sir! like this?" *does a weird pose only to get hit in the stomach*

urokodaki:"wrong again!"

'total concentration was the hardest to do and I could only use it for a few seconds but nonetheless I started mastering water breathing which took me only 3 months , I was growing stronger and stronger........are so I thought'

Urokodaki:"your accuracy speed and swordsmanship is noticable and very amazing but your physical strength is no where near mine, in order to behead a demon you must have the strength to do so"

"o-oh....I see.....uhh urokodaki-sensei? normally when you train your hands become rough right? that's what big brother told me about his own training"

urokodaki:"yes that's correct why do you ask?"

"it's just that....my hands aren't rough, any idea why?"

urokodaki:"unlike your brother, you took naps longer than average and you take way too many breaks"

"........oh...sorry"

'but nonetheless I continued to train more and more, I even had to stay under the force of a waterfall just to increase my endurance and durability it'

urokodaki:(she improved so fast, her stamina did increase than before but still she can get exhausted pretty quickly, she surpassed my water breathing skills a long time ago..... if she were to be trained by giyu then it's possible for her to be a Hashira)

hey everyone! I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long!

I want to clear some things up

first: this training chapter is actually split into two, one for nezuko and one for tanjiro, the total words of both chapters would be 2000

second:the reason why I made nezuko improve so fast in only 6 months is because I think her potential as a water breathing user is higher than most, in the anime/manga she was strong enough to fight uppermoon 4 clones so yeah, I thought that If she's that strong as a demon then she must be a great water user, I didn't make her overpowered I limited her strength, she has half the strength that tanjiro had in the anime/manga

with that I hope you understand

bye bye!