Shocking Encounters

Narrator pov:

'in a beautiful massive yard, there stood a man with a crow on his hand, the man was calm as ever and was keeping an eye on a specific person although he wasn't near that person, he received information about one of his slayers completing a mission and was thinking until he decided what to do now'

???:"yes, it may be too hard on her to go so soon after her previous mission, but there are rumors of a demon in the area....I would like for her to investigate it.....besides there's this faint feeling in my chest....... perhaps when the time comes..I think he will know what it is, now go....I'm counting on you" *he sends the crow flying to the person he's talking about*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nezuko pov:

'it wasn't long before the day came, me and big brother were still walking after our battle with that swamp demon what I saw underground still bothered me and it still made me angry, big brother must've noticed it because he looked worried'

tanjiro:*places a hand on her shoulder with a worried expression* "hmm?"

"I'm fine big brother really...... it's just.....I saw too many things that belonged to those innocent victims of the swamp demon...... it's making me angry...Why did this have to happen? they are ruthless! I swear that I'll kill each and every single one of them!" *clenches her fist*

tanjiro:*looked unsure of his sister's goal but decided to go with it*

'All of the sudden my crow came and landed on my shoulder, big brother and I looked at it with confusion written all over our faces'

nezuko's crow:"KAW! There has been rumors that a demon might be lurking around in asakusa Tokyo, go and investigate now! KAW!"

"W-What!?! another mission already!?"

tanjiro:*makes a sign expression and drags nezuko*

*doesn't notice* "Can't you give me a minute!? or two!?"

nezuko's crow:"Nope! go now KAW KAW!"

"NO FAAAIR! Big brother! please can we take a break!?"

tanjiro:*looks at nezuko and shakes his head*

"WHYYYY!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-a day later-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tanjiro pov:

'nezuko kept whining the entire time during our travel, it got annoying but she eventually stopped when we arrived at the location it was night so I put my hat behind my back while looking forward....and to be honest....I couldn't control myself '

nezuko:*dizzy and holding onto tanjiro's hand* *biiiiiiiiig broooother........."

(Waaah!? this city is huge! so much noise that it's making my head spin, It's dark time now but it's so bright! I-I don't think we'll hold out for much longer if we stay here, I need to get us somewhere less crowded, my Demonic Instinct is not helping me as well!)

'begin the only one capable of moving I lead nezuko to somewhere less crowded, however I had to stop for a second because of a strange large object was moving down, I decided it would be best to lay low until I can focus on sensing the demon,so I put on my hat again to at less lower the bright light that was hitting my eyes'

(There's an alleyway here! I think it would be best to stay-HOLLY COW!) *immediately stops*

nezuko:*bumps into tanjiro* "ow! why did you stop big brother-O-Oh my god! I'M so sorry to interrupt your activity! Mr and Ms!" *she and tanjiro now before running away with*

"Hm hmph tm gmp mh op hmph!" -we have to get out of here!-

nezuko:"If your going to speak then speak without that stupid muzzle on your face big brother! I can't understand Hmph hmph language!"