Constant Training (-both siblings-)

(small note:none of the time,days, months or years are accurate to the anime/manga so please forgive me)

Narrator pov:

'it was three days after nezuko and tanjiro's trial ended, that gave them enough time to get back at full strength which pleased tanjiro since he doesn't like to be weakened, nonetheless when nezuko was able to walk and fight she was told that she had to take a certain training before she could go out on missions again'

kanae:*enters the room where nezuko and her friends are eating* "ara~ara it seems that you all look great, how are your injuries?"

nezuko:"I'm good! and inosuke is too tho it's going to be a while before he could talk like he always does"

zenitsu:"if you don't count my small arms and legs,then I'm alright"

kanae:"that's great! nezuko since you have recovered first you'll be the first person to take The rehabilitation training"

nezuko:"rehabilitation training?"

aoi:*comes in the room and places more food for them, since inosuke is eating theirs*
"it's a special type of training, it's preformed after the slayers have been healed"

kanae:"this training main goal is to remove any kind of rust that you got which may have  slowed down your speed, agility or reflexes, you usually get this rust by staying on the bed for far too long"

nezuko:"ohh okay, that's sound cool! when do I start?"

kanae:"you can start after you have finished eating, when your done go to the big room where your brother is training"

zenitsu:"wait so it WAS tanjiro who kept making those sounds"

inosuke:"Huh!? kentaro is training!? why hasn't-gak!" *hurts his voice a bit*

nezuko:"inosuke please don't strain your voice too much, otherwise you won't be able to talk!"

inosuke:*grumbles then goes back to eating*

aoi:(when will this boar head stop eating so much?)

kanae:"anyways, I'll be going out make sure you all are behaving well, bye bye!" *waves at them*

everyone (-except inosuke-) :"take care!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-our boi tanjiro-

tanjiro pov:

'I was back in the room where shinobu told me that I can train in, it looks like some sort of dojo and I can see some equipment but I didn't dare to touch it or find out, my entire mind and body was solely focused on training, improving my combat skills and my blood demon art, I also made sure to not forget about my demonic instincts, even tho I reached the limit with how fast and how far I can sense a demon or a human it can get rusty, anyways during my training I discovered a way to make my attacks more deadly'

(alright, let's test it out)

*both of his arms are covered with fiery energy* -you can choose a name for it-

"it worked! This way I can not only just hurt demons, I can also leave an burning effect on them, I'm not sure how useful it will be but it doesn't waste that much of my strength, hmm I wonder....can fly If I transferred my energy to my leg-"
*sense someone at the door, he looks towards the door to find three small figures who immediately run away to moment tanjiro saw them*

-a few minutes later-

???#1:*all three are panting a bit* "d-do you think he followed us? or noticed us?"