Explaining and unknown dual

tanjiro pov:

'me, urokodaki,kanae and shinobu sat in the living room after kanae and I changed and freshen up a bit urokodaki began demanding answers, I started explaining that my demonic instincts picked up a powerful demon presence which turned out to be uppermoon 2'

urokodaki:"You sensed an uppermoon 2 and came running towards him? what kind of idiotic choice is that!?"

"I know I know it was stupid but I also sensed kanae's small presence so I couldn't leave her to die"

shinobu:"no wonder you had blood kanae"

kanae:"yeah if it was for tanjiro Then I would be buried by now"

shinobu:"...... that's not funny nee-san"

urokodaki:"alright anything that happened between you and kanae when you first met?"

"well kanae was a little bit defensive I don't blame her but nonetheless we talked a bit until the uppermoon 2 doma appeared"

urokodaki:"hmm alright then, kanae I would like to hear your story"

kanae:"sure, I was tasked of finding a demon that was apparently eating women around the village where tanjiro and I met and just like he said we talked,doma showed up and we started fighting it was a tough battle but tanjiro made it look simple"

urokodaki:"what?! tanjiro are you really that strong!?"

shinobu:(if he was able to make an uppermoon battle look easy then no wonder he resisted my poison!)

"uhh actually I wasn't the one who made it simple, it was doma I just managed to barely keep us Alive after my blood demon art attack"

urokodaki:".....your Blood...demon art!? since when could you do that?"

"during the fight kanae mentioned doma's blood demon art and as such I thought about how I can unlock my own.... although it did drain my energy and hurt me a Lot LOT"

urokodaki:(so he was tried too if that's the case then how come he doesn't look more feral I mean there is literally a blood bottle behind and he doesn't even seem to notice it)

kanae:"oh I never thanked you for healing me tanjiro!"

shinobu:"huh? heal....you?"

kanae:"yep doma landed a fatal wound on me but thanks to tanjiro's blood demon art I was able to live"

shinobu:"I....... tanjiro..."

"um yeah shinobu?"

'out of nowhere shinobu started bowing to me and thanking me for saving kanae's life tho I told her she didn't need to do that but shinobu didn't stop and was even crying until kanae came and comforted her telling shinobu how things are okay and all that'

urokodaki:"tanjiro you said something about your blood demon art tiring you and hurting as well correct? can you be more accurate?"

'everyone's eyes were on me now, I crossed my arms and closed my eyes thinking the best way to describe and remember the feeling I had when I used it, the more I think about it more I became tired and exhausted....I'm not sure why'

"pain....but stronger that's what I felt......the more I used my energy the more the pain grow but my own strength as well....and my blood demon art....."*yawns*

kanae pov

urokodaki:*surprised*
"hey tanjiro? you okay?"

shinobu:"he looks exhausted...Hey wait a minute! his body is changing"