Recovery and Meetings

Narrator pov:

???:*talking but the voice is hard to make out*

???:*same thing*

'there was around four people watching over someone whose sleeping, this sleepy person was slowly waking up......the guy could not hear or see anything clearly but he knew he was safe and he was recovering, after a while his eyes started to function again as well as his hearing, He saw the Flower Hashira, Kanae Kocho along with her sister Shinobu Kocho, he also saw a girl with blue butterfly hair clip standing next to a desk reading over some paper and the last person he saw was a kakushi'

Kanae:*talking to the kakushi* "If you wouldn't mind, bring us the IV and some-"

Rengoku:*grumbles* "hello?"

'everyone stopped in their place and looked at The Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku, he was alive and well, kanae rushed to Rengoku's side checking if he was alright while shinobu and aoi were on the desk checking for something but Rengoku couldn't figure out what they were searching for'

Kanae:"Oh thank god your alive Rengoku! We weren't sure if you would wake up or not"

Rengoku:"oh...Well forgive me for worrying everyone"

Kanae:*shakes her head* "it's alright, all of us are just glad you three survived"

Rengoku:*eyes widen* "wait that's right! are those two alright?! especially Young Kamado!"

everyone-except-:*taken a bit back by Rengoku's concern for tanjiro's well being*

shinobu:"Well Inosuke is the only person who didn't get that many injuries, just a few scratches nothing too big"

aoi:"as for tanjiro......well he hasn't woken up since you three came back, nezuko says it's alright because this already happened maybe twice so nezuko isn't that worried and since he is a demon.....his life isn't in any danger"

Rengoku:*relaxed* "well that's good to hear, I was worried he would die by the sun"

kakushi:*a bit scared* "we got a heads-up that tanjiro would be there and we thought that the sun might come up so we got multiple blankets to cover him just in case"

kanae:"you seem concerned about tanjiro, considering the fact you were with the idea of killing him during the trial"

Rengoku:*a bit ashamed* "ah yes, that is true but It's in the past this mission gave me an entirely new view of who tanjiro is as a person, I will tell you more about it later, by the way....how long were me and Young kamado asleep?"

kanae:"uhh about 2 weeks"

Rengoku:" I see, thank you for taking care of us.....for now can you ask master to hold a meeting?"

kanae:"hm very well then, I assume the meeting has something to do with your mission correct?"

Rengoku:*nods*

'satisfied Kanae akong with aoi and kakushi left, shinobu stayed for a moment telling Rengoku he shouldn't move too much as his body is still recovering to which Rengoku nods with that Shinobu left to attend some other business leaving Rengoku alone in the room with his thoughts, Thinking back to the fight with akaza and how he was able to move even after getting beheaded....that was something that bugged his mind, Kyojuro suspects that since akaza was an uppermoon he's bound to be hard to kill even if their head are sliced, after a few moments of thinking he hears the sound of two people coming to his room'

zenitsu pov:

'Inosuke and I walked to the room where the Flame Hashira was Recovering, I was slowly getting anxious since it's my first time meeting a Hashira....well other than Ms Kocho but she was nice Who knows if this Hashira is also kind!, The reason we went to him was because nezuko wanted to ask how such a simple mission can cause them that much trouble, inosuke description wasn't exactly helping so that's why we are here'