Mugen Train -Final part-

Narrator pov:

'Two demons were standing on top of a train, one trying to kill everyone, one trying to protect them, the demon slayers are in a fake dream made by the demon......tanjiro stood alone against enmu but he was more than enough, tanjiro was a one man team, he had the skill, strength, intelligence, stamina, abilities to fight and defeat anyone who stood in his path to help and protect everyone'

tanjiro:(I can't use all of my strength to kill enmu, it would cause strong shockwaves that would throw the train off it's tracks.....but that won't stop me!) *charges at enmu with his sword in his hand*

enmu:*aims his hand at Tanjiro* "sleep"

'as soon as he said that tanjiro went back into the fake dream world, annoyed at how fast he fell for the same trick he began to send small electric energy towards his brain, this is how he can break free, once again tanjiro was back at the train surprising enmu'

enmu:(huh? how did- no matter I'll just do it again) *tries to put tanjiro to sleep but it fails which shocked enmu*

tanjiro:*smirks* "surprised? thanks to you putting me to sleep I figured out how your blood demon art works, if something looks at your eye on your hand, you can alter the dream to whatever you like, all I had to do is block it by making a small yet powerful shield inside my brain, in other words your blood Demon art is useless"

'at this point enmu was scared, one of the advantages he thought he had over tanjiro was now gone, taking the opportunity tanjiro ran at enmu with speed that surpassed enmu's and just like that the fight was over.....or so tanjiro thought'

tanjiro:" people's dream are important because they can give us comfort and hope! but forcing a fake dream on them.... making them believe it's reality..... that.... that I can't accept!"
*zig zag his way towards enmu, his eyes met enmu and a few moments later enmu's head was decapitated, tanjiro lands and looks back at enmu whose head is slice*

'all he saw was a headless demon, he thought he won but for some rest he didn't feel like that was a win, not only that enmu's body hasn't turned to ashes'

tanjiro:(this.......this doesn't feel right, it was way too easy, not only that enmu's body hasn't disappeared....is it because I'm a demon? no that shouldn't have changed the effects of a nichirin blade on demons right?)
*suddenly enmu's body and head starts to dissolve, tanjiro was now on high alert, heightening his Demonic Instinct and his reaction speed he looked around him carefully*

'just then a few tentacles made out of flesh have started to grow out of the train, infact the train it's self started to get covered by this strange flesh, Tanjiro's demonic Instinct started to sense the entire train, confusing tanjiro even more'

enmu-train-:"I must admit....you are strong but let me ask you....are you strong enough to protect all of the passengers on this train?"

tanjiro:"w-what? what do you mean!?"

enmu-train-:"you may have sliced that body but it was only a fake, while you all were sleeping I merged my real body with the entire train, the passengers her now inside my stomach"

'tanjiro's eyes widen in realization, his Demonic Instinct sensed the train because enmu was the train it's self, tanjiro was left speechless he knew he was strong but the fact that he has to protect eight carts full of sleeping people,with no back up and he can't go all out or the train would be destroyed, enmu started to attack the demon traitor but tanjiro's instincts saved him again, jumping out of the was he sliced the tentacles fast and hard, after a few turns of attacking enmu decides to just go and eat the humans, this struck fear into tanjiro's heart'