abilities and meeting new people

Narrator pov:

'......under the dark skies laid a battle that has never been seen before, one of the most powerful demons was struggling against a random ass demon boy and a demon slayer lady, the boy was the main powerhouse while kanae was supporting him although she Wanted to get close she couldn't due to the amount of intense pressure that was coming from tanjiro and doma's battle'

tanjiro:*Punches his throat hard*

doma:*struggling to catch his breath* "h-hey t-That's n-not-"

tanjiro:*grabs his face and slams it to the ground before throwing him to another wall*

*CRASH*

kanae:"holy crap tanjiro.....a-are you sure you haven't eaten anybody!? because you're HELLA strong!"

tanjiro:"thanks for the compliment and no I haven't eaten anyone, I just train so that's why I'm this strong not only that my demonic instincts allow me to counter-attack his attacks and like I said before I can use my energy or stamina to increase my speed or strength as well as endurance or durability"

kanae:"so that's why your strong, what about your blood demon art?"

tanjiro:"blood demon art? the hell is that?"

doma:*comes out of the crater* "incredible! your not bad for a traitor!"

tanjiro:"on second thought tell me later, how do we kill him? his ice powers is too hard to break and there way too many of him"

kanae:"how about you use your blood demon art!? maybe it will give us an advantage"

tanjiro:"I don't even know what a blood demon art IS! how am I supposed to use it if I don't know what it is!?"

doma:"you seem lost on what blood demon art is so I'll tell you!
they are abilities possessed only by high-level demons like myself, since your not a high-level you can't use it but you most definitely have the potential to have one, so I need to kill you before you unlock it"

tanjiro:(high-level? hm I think I have an idea but I don't know if it will work, it's risky but it should help me unlock my blood demon art)

kanae:"flower breathing Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility"

'kanae using the fifth form allowed her to continually attack doma although it's only nine strikes that didn't stop her from attacking him, while tanjiro stood by the sidelines concreting on his mind and body, normally he would use his stamina to further enhanced his durable and strong body however he could do it only in some parts but now....he was sending his energy throughout his entire body'

tanjiro:*starts trembling from the agonizing pain* (d-damnit, I-I d-didn't think that it w-would be t-this difficult b-but......I-I feel different....m-more than usual)

'tanjiro's eyes began to slowly turn fully red, no pupils just red eyes and white eyeballs around it, kanae was still attacking doma but she was getting tired'

kanae:*panting and has small scratches* "H-he's strong, where is Tanjiro anyways, I thought he's supposed to-"

doma:"you know~ it's a mistake to take your eyes off your opponent pretty lady" *lands a fatal wound on kanae and sends her flying a few meters away from him*

'kanae was on the ground coughing blood the fatal injury was definitely going to take her life,doma on the other hand wanted to eat her'

doma:"oh don't worry I'm only saving you and releasing you from this pain so please stand-" *gets punched again in the jaw and sent flying*