A Demon Death match

Narrator pov:

'akaza's headless body was rapidly approaching tanjiro and Rengoku, Tanjiro went Infront first since Rengoku was still injured and needed more time to move again, akaza's movements weren't as fast as before however they had some serious fire power behind them, tanjiro was overpowering akaza headless body with just pure speed, tanjiro was throwing out hundreds of Punches on akaza without allowing him to have enough time to process the damage but another problem started to occur'

Tanjiro:*panting hard*

Rengoku:(this is bad, the amount of injuries young kamado took and how many he regenerated must've taken a lot of his energy, before we beheaded the demon tanjiro took multiple blows for me, after we sliced his head off young Kamado regenerated thinking that no other demon will show up.. but now......No ....no time to think about that.....I need to think of something to defeat this uppermoon demon) *gets an idea*

Tanjiro: *knocks akaza to the ground and then spins him around, throwing akaza away from tanjiro*
(this is bad.....If I don't find a way to end this I'll be the one out of stamina)

Rengoku:"Young Kamado! I have an Idea"

Tanjiro:*panting hard* "yeah?....well say it....I'm open for suggestions"

Rengoku:"Akaza is still weakened which means his durability will also weaken, both of us will use our strongest attacks simultaneously"

Tanjiro:"dealing enough damaged to the point he can't regenerate!
Let's do it Mr Rengoku!" *stands in a high position with his sword in hand*

Rengoku:"Your correct! Young kamado! do not let that flame that burns bright in your chest, be strong! and stand proud! " *gets into the ninth form stance*

'both fighters gain a boost of confidence, standing side by side Rengoku on the left side while tanjiro was on the right and across them was akaza who seemed like he was ready to start regenerating his head and injuries, but Tanjiro and Rengoku wouldn't have let him do that, Breathing in as much air as the could and pumping it throughout their veins and body their power increase to their limit, Tanjiro with total concentration was strong enough to take on an uppermoon head on.....but Tanjiro knew.....he could become much....much stronger'

Tanjiro:(I don't know how much my body can take it.....and I don't know how long I can maintain it....heck I'll probably fall unconsciously due to how much energy it will snap out of me but...even for a few seconds ....it will be enough)
*Starts using his blood demon art to further enhance his strength, speed and how much air he pumps into his body but that also caused great deal of pain*

Rengoku:(I will not fail here! Because I.Am.The Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku!)

"Flame Breathing: Esoteric Art!"

tanjiro:"Hinokami Kagura!"

'The ground beneath both Slayers cracked and made a small hole, Tanjiro energy surrounded both of them, inosuke was still standing where he was during the entire fight, seeing the potential behind tanjiro's attack made him feel.....happy but also a little jealous.....he was happy that he found someone strong .... inosuke was someone who liked to be better than people in power and skill and seeing tanjiro abilities only fueled his desire to become stronger,Akaza who had half of his face regenerated felt fear for the first time in centuries, but he wasn't afraid of death, he was afraid of what he saw and felt, Rengoku's Fighting spirit surpassed any possible and theoretical limit for human....it even surpassed his own, while tanjiro....he saw something unusual and.........a person'

Akaza:(What....who...is that?....) *sees a man who is somewhat identical to tanjiro,he's behind tanjiro's flaming and electrical energy with a neutral expression*