Taking a small rest

Nezuko pov:

'I wasn't sure how much time passed since I was asleep on my brother's back but by the time I woke up we arrived at the mansion, it was nighttime so it was perfect timing to have a long and earned rest, although there was one thing that got me worried'

"hey guys look....a wisteria family's crest"

kasugai crow:"KAW! It's time to rest it's time to rest! you all had a rough day"

tanjiro:(well I didn't)

kasugai crow:"This house with the wisteria family's crest belongs to one of the family's that were rescued by demon slayers, they'll let you stay there free of charge!"

"w-wait really! Oh I can't wait to sleep all day long! I haven't been able to rest properly ever since I started my missions! and my old injuries were killing me"

tanjiro:"you have old injuries? since when? and why didn't you tell me?"

"......uhhhhhhhh...I forgot? ehehehe.... please forgive me big brother"

tanjiro:*sighs* "just tell me next time okay?"

"Okay!"

zenitsu:"uhh hey guys? how do we get tanjiro in the house?"

inosuke:"huh? what do you mean? all he has to do is just go through the door!"

zenitsu:"no not like that! what I mean is that this house is surrounded with wisteria, it's very deadly and if you have multiple off it near a demon or inject enough of it into a demon then they die"

"W-what?!"

tanjiro:"huh, well don't worry about that, wisteria doesn't affect me anymore"

zenitsu/nezuko:"WHAAT!"

'it was a bad play on our part because we disturbed the person that was inside the House, me,big brother and zenitsu knew that whoever lived here would freak out and not let us rest here, we were panicking left right'

*on the ground and speed walked back and forth* "crap crap crap crap crap crap!"

zenitsu:"W-What do we do?!?"

inosuke:"why are you three so worked up about?"

zenitsu:"You! we don't have enough time for this!"

tanjiro:(This is bad! I gotta think of something! and fast! Come on brain Think! Is there any thing I can do that won't throw suspicion on me, the least I need is to hide my pale skin and eyes and sharp nails!) *gets an idea, he is trying to do it now*

'we didn't have anymore time as the door opened multiple thoughts ran across my mind, are they going to tell about my brother? is he going to die? am I going to die?! are my friends also going to die because of us?! I didn't want to think about the worst possible outcome'

old lady:"hello there, I presume you all are demon slayers?"

zenitsu:*gulps* "y-y-yes w-we a-are"

"m-ma'am! p-please I can explain! m-my brother is a good demon! please you have to-"

old lady:"hm? demon? you mean that red scared handsome young man? I think you must be tired dear because he doesn't look like a demon to me"

'me and zenitsu were in shock at what we just heard, both of us turned around and saw tanjiro who was sweating a lot for some reason but he had his human looks, the same eyes that I have grown up with, his skin and nails are human, I didn't know how it's possible or how he did it but I am glad to see his human self again'