(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar

aoi pov:

"INOSUKE FOR ONCE STOP RUNNING AND GIVE ME THE FOOD BACK!"

inosuke:"Hahahahahaha" *leads aoi to a forest*

'I was so distracted and focused on getting the food back from inosuke's hands that i didn't even realize that we were in a forest, I followed inosuke left and right, making sharp turns just to stay on his lead , I was angry that he made me run this far but...at the same time I felt a sense of excitement.....one That I haven't felt in years, my first theory was because I was always at the mansion cooking, making bed, treating the patients and doing chores, I guess all of that made my life boring although......it did change a bit when I met inosuke'

inosuke:*both aoi and inosuke are in an open-field* "Hahahahahaha You are definitely worthy of it aoi!"

*breathless* "inosuke...just please give me the-............"
(did.......did he call my name correctly? and what did he mean by ...'worthy?')

inosuke:*looks back and continues running but much faster*

*panting* "oh great....now I'll never catch him......I should head back I don't want worry everyone"

'I pulled myself together and walked back home, even though I had absolutely no f@#king clue where I was but that's when inosuke came back to me however he was empty handed, hearing his footsteps I looked back and saw him grabbing my arm, He then ran back in the same direction he left just a few minutes ago'

"S-SLOW DOOOOWN!"

inosuke:"Nihahahahahahahahaha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Back at the mansion-

zenitsu pov:

'After I left the room I followed aoi to help her but I soon lost sight of them, I gave up on following them any further, so turning my body I began to walk back to the mansion '

*walking around the mansion,trying to find something interesting*
"Hmm.....Tanjiro is recovering so it would be rude to just bother him, Nezuko-Chan is talking to Shinobu-san and she's scary, Hopefully that boar head and that rude lady don't bump into me.....I wonder if anyone else is available-"

the triplets:"Zenitsu-san"

*turns his head and sees the triplets*
"oh hello you three, is something wrong?"

Kiyo:"Yeah! We need help Doing chores!"

Naho:"Normally Aoi-sama would do them and we would help"

Sumi:"But Aoi-sama is no where to be found in the mansion, could you please help us?"

(Welp I got nothing better to do so why not?)
"sure, where do we start?"

The triplets:*happy noises*

(Maybe helping people with daily tasks every now and then isn't a bad thing, I'm happy with the noise they're making)

Kiyo:"Ok! first we hang these bed sheets and clothes over there"

(okay doesn't seem too bad)

Sumi:"after that we go on to the next chore"

(huh? two? well It's alright I guess, there can't be-)

Naho:*begins telling zenitsu about the 18 other chores*

(on second thought maybe it's not a good Idea to help with chores)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Back with Inosuke and aoi-

Narrator pov:

'Running through the large field, inosuke who is holding aoi's arm was not stopping anytime soon, he seemed a bit more... excited in a way happier, aoi was not sure why but she knew one thing......that she was going to puke if inosuke doesn't stop running but thankfully inosuke did stop and both were standing by a crystal clear lake, the area around them was something to behold, only one tree was next to the lake while the others are far way, aoi took a moment to collect her and analysis the area around her'

aoi:"oww my stomach....where am I anyway?..............." *in awe while looking around*

inosuke:"so what do you think? pretty great spot isn't it?!"

aoi:"Inosuke I....I had no idea- Wait a sec! don't distract me! where's the-EEEK" *gets picked up*

inosuke:"Nihahahaha! well? how's that!? Aren't I strong?!" *walking under the shades of the tree*

'Inosuke kept going towards the shade of the tree while holding aoi, Embarrassed aoi demanded inosuke to put her on the ground to her surprise he did, inosuke gently placed aoi on a blanket which was already placed neatly beneath them, everything was happening too fast for aoi to process, first inosuke steals food, second he leads her to huge field with an amazing scenery, and now he is gently? the guy that always demands a fight and constantly shout and keeps eating food non-stop, something was not right and aoi was scared'

aoi:(Is this guy really inosuke!? what the heck happened to him so that he's acting like this?!)

inosuke:*sits next to aoi and puts the food he stole Infront of them*
"eat up!"

aoi:"huh? W-wait a damn minute!"

inosuke:*eating* "hm? what's the matter aoi?"

aoi:"That...a-all of this!, what the heck is this supposed to be!?"

inosuke:"hmm I think it was.....picnk?, I don't remember but negumo told me to do this to someone I very much appreciate and care about"

aoi:"picnk? really? I wonder what does he-............" *eyes widen*

'Slowly but surely aoi was making small dots that represented inosuke's actions and behavior with what he said, aoi knew for a fact that inosuke can't say people's names right, well it was more just to annoy them, but nonetheless aoi knew that when inosuke says negumo he's referring to nezuko, but the thing that struck her the most was picnk, she didn't relly think of it that much until she said it again to herself, the name sounded awfully familiar to a certain thing that most couple do or family, aoi was sure that they were not a Family or a couple but something made her doubt the situation'

aoi:*blushes* (n-no....there's no way right? I-I mean we hate each others guts s-so inosuke couldn't....He wouldn't actually.....)

inosuke:"oi are you gonna eat?"

aoi:*snaps out of her thinking* "o-oh y-yeah I will thanks"
*starts eating*

'Both sat in silence, watching the calm lake while eating, the songs of the birds flowed through their ears, somehow aoi enjoyed this sense of quietness and she doesn't know why but she feels glad and happy that it was inosuke who did all of this'

aoi:"hey inosuke?"

inosuke:"yeah?"

aoi:"you said .....that nezuko told you to do these type of things with someone you deeply appreciate and care about....... does ............does that mean that you?....."

inosuke:*blushes and looks away to hide his face* "I-I didn't say that!"

aoi:(okay yeah that's a big lie but still.... it's kinda funny seeing him like this)

inosuke;"let's just enjoy the time we have here okay?"

aoi:*nodding and both of them go back to watch in peace and with no worry*

Hi guys

I forgot to mention in my last episode, these filler chapters will shorter than the other chapters, or it may the same I don't know exactly

anyways until next time

bye bye!