Chapter 2: Arlong

Years had passed, Lydia was no longer a little girl anymore. She was a growing woman. 16 years old. They say during that time you would be old enough to marry, but Lydia didn't want to marry.

(I know this isn't realistic (also don't own it) this is just an idea what she looks like now))

Every morning before sunrise, and every night after sundown, she would wait by the docks for her best friend Buggy to return. But one night would change. She would no longer wait for him...in the village that is...

One night while she was asleep, her mother woke her and heard screams from the villagers. They were being under attack, but by what?

"Lydia, quickly! You must leave. It isn't safe here anymore. Pirates are here, they're destroying the village... and they're no ordinary pirates. They're the fish men. They despise humans. You have to go now, run!"

"I can't leave you both!" Lydia panicked to her folks once she got up, but it was too late, the door swung open and two mutant fish came in. Lydia shivered seeing them. The two mutants grabbed her mother and father from her and dragged them outside.

"No! What are you doing to them! Let them go! MOTHER! FATHER!!" Lydia cried.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" One of the fish man yelled as he smacked her across the face.

"Don't. We need to take her to Arlong. This might be the one he's been looking for," the other one with a head like a hammerhead shark said.

Lydia whimpered as they then grabbed her and she tried to break free from them. But they held her down and tied her hands behind her back, "No! Stop! What are you doing!? Why you doing this!??" Tears stream down her face as they did this to her.

"You'll find out, if you're the one he's looking for. If you're not and just a regular filthy human... then you can join your parents and die," the one  who looked like a shark smirked.