Chapter 6: Ambushed by a Whale

     Back with Arlong his crew.

Arlong was not speaking, but he kept pacing back and forth looking straight none stop at his crew as if he was disappointed.

They all looked at each other in fear. They knew he'd be furious at them for not being able to stop Buggy the clown from stealing his wife and Queen.

And the Big Top was renown for being a fast scooner. With its three mast sails it would have a huge head start on them.

They were on their way, but Arlong had a serious talk with his crew. He was intimidating them. Finally he made them jump when he jumped at them.

"We're going at full sail Captain, but.....everyone knows the clown's ship is fast. With a good wind behind her and if they have supplies..... we might not catch them for—"

"DONT SPEAK TO ME ABOUT WHAT I ALREADY KNOW!!!" Arlong bellowed, making all of his crew jump.

"If you hadn't have failed me in the first place then I wouldn't have lost her!! So we will find them and I want that clown's head on a spike! And I will get my wife back!! The next person who fails me will die!!" He threatened them.

They then nodded.

Lydia was giggling in her sleep as Buggy was kissing around her neck. "Bug..."

Buggy smirked and continued to tease her in her sleep. She keep giggling in her sleep and felt him hold her hand. She slightly smiled in her sleep. She was happy for once for all these years. Finally, her best friend was back in her life. And even better, he was inlove with her also.

He slightly ran his finger down her arm as he held her hand and kissed behind her ear and her shoulder, "....my beautiful girl," he said softly, smiling at her.

Sheesh. What was wrong with him? He hadn't realized he must really have it bad for her. She brought out the softest side to him, a side he didn't even realize he actually had. But it made him happy. It scared him a little, feeling so deeply for someone, but he felt complete now. Being with her made his heart feel whole.