Chapter 10: Mihawk and Luffy

       Morning came

       Morning came...a captain by the name of Mihawk was sailing alongside a ship that belonged to Luffy. They were once enemies, hut now were working it out. They then came to an island with a drawn out message, "SOS."

The two pirates and crews stepped on the island and Mihawk called out if there was anyone.

A red hair woman with a monkey and lemur on her shoulders appeared. To her shock, she recognized one of them. Mihawk.

Luffy then came to her.

"Oh hey, I'm Monkey. D Luffy, and I'm going to be king of the pirates—"

"Luffy, now isn't the time" Mihawk said in a bored voice.

"Oh right, of course. Did you right out the SOS? Are you stranded here?"

"Yes...Arlong attacked my captain's ship and—"

"Arlong you say, child?" Mihawk asked.

"Yes...I also fear that my captain...could be gone...," her sea creature friends at his moment were searching down below the ocean. If they find the crash they could find Captain Buggy.

"Who was your captain?" The blond boy who was named Sanji asked.

"Buggy the clown...," Lydia replied, "he saved me from Arlong...you see, he forced me into marriage because...I'm a very special someone..."

"BUGGY!!" All of the straw hat crew said at once, except for Luffy who said, "Oh him, the clown guy."

"He destroyed Orange town," Nani said.

"Yeah, I hate that fucking clown!" Zorro growled.

"He sang a sea shanty about Nami's ass!" Sanji complained, for he had a crush on her.

"And I've been hunting him for some time...," Mihawk added, pulling out one of Buggy's wanted posters.

Lydia looked at the poster. "He's not...a bad...person...we've been friends since we were kids..."

"I've known him since he were a boy also. He's made some bad choices in life, but I don't believe it's because he's evil. He just has.....one or two issues" Mihawk said "however, there's still a large reward being offered for his capture, which I would like to achieve."

"Wait a minute, hang on," Luffy said, he was noticing Lydia looking upset, "he matters to you...for whatever reason....so we will help."

"Yes...he saved me from Arlong because Arlong force me to marry him...there was no other way...but I didn't care...I...I love my captain," Lydia then broke down.

"Awe, you poor thing. Come here" Luffy went to her and hugged her "we will find him for you. Mihawk and Zorro are experts at finding people"

"If Arlong has him, he could be dead by now. With any luck," Nami rolled her eyes.

"Hey, not cool, Nami," Luffy said firmly "you're upsetting our new friend. Besides Buggy ate a devil fruit, we all know he's impossible to kill. Zorro tried many times."

"Yes but you're forgetting the problem with devil fruits, my boy," Mihawk reminded him.

"Oh. Sea water."

"He could've drowned," Sanji said, "maybe Arlong doesn't have him at all."

"But if he does he can keep him trapped and weak with sea water," Mihawk said, "how unpleasant that must be for him."

"Arlong must really hate him because....you love Buggy, right?" Luffy said to Lydia.

"Yes, because I am—"

"She's a princess!" The little monkey screamed joyfully.

"AHHH! The monkey just talked!" Usopp screamed.

"Like we haven't seen weirder things at sea" Nami drawled

"You're a princess! Wow!" Luffy bowed to her "then it would be our honor to help rescue your....uh, prince."

"Pirate" Mihawk said.

"Clown" Zorro added.

Lydia then smiled. They would help? "Well thank you. My name is Lydia by the way, the lemur is Anya and well, little guy here we are working a name."

"I'm sure we can find a name for him," Luffy smiled and winked at the monkey.