Chapter 20: Mini Buggy vs Bird

Meanwhile with Buggy and the others.

They dropped their anchors at an island to find food. Everyone thought Buggy was sleeping when they left the ship, and Cabaji stayed with him. However Cabaji was tired from being awake to watch over Buggy and he accidentally fell asleep.

Buggy got up. He was hallucinating due to his high temperature but of course he was confused and thought everything he was seeing was real.

He wandered down the gangplank onto the shore and began to look around. It was so hot and bright with the sunlight, and his brow was sweating anyways due to the fever.

He then stopped and saw a bird looking at him. The bird was real but looked at him curiously for she never seen a weird looking small "bird" before.

Buggy just sneered at her and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING!? Ah! You're mocking me is that, birdie? Oh I suppose your think I'm a freak don't you?! Like everybody else!! Because I'm just a head with hands and feet!! Well, I'll teach you a lesson. Nobody makes a fool out of Buggy the clown!!"

He pulled one of his knives out that he kept in his boot and ran at the bird. The bird got scared and ran away, but Buggy kept on chasing it.

Once she was caught she panicked.

"Just accept it, it's over. My crew would love to eat you for dinner."

But a shadow loomed over him and he looked seeing a giant bird.

".....o-,oh" he swallowed hard.

He tucked away his knife and quickly backed away, but the bird then swooped down and caught him.

"NOOO! Is this the end??? LYDIA!!!! IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!! I never thought I'd go like this! No!! I deserve better!" he tried to struggle but the bird now had him in its beak and the next thing he knew Buggy was inside it's mouth. Everything went dark and he screamed as the bird began to swallow him.

But then he felt sick so he spit him out and Buggy was flung into the air.

"What!? I'm not good enough for you?"

Suddenly he plungered into the water and he began to panick.