Chapter 16: Guilt

"AAAAGGHHHH, UGGHHHH!!" He screamed in frustration, "I am NOT okay! Do I LOOK okay?? There's nothing left of me!! I lost my ship, my crew, my tent, and MY BODY!! And now I'm being held by this shidiot!!!"

Shanks rolled his eyes, "still mad at me, old friend!"

"Just, put me DOWN!!"

Buggy felt humiliated, and he was hurting.

"Fine!" Shanks dropped him.

"OW!!" Buggy's head landed face-side down. He flipped himself over and glared at Shanks angrily.

Lydia then dropped her head down feeling guilty for all of this. Then started to cry. She bit her lip to not make a sound of her sobs, but couldn't stop, "I'm...I'm sorry, B-Bug..."

Cabaji looked at her concerned, "Captain, you shouldn't have—"

"HAVE WHAT!? YELLED!? WHAT SHE CRYING ABOUT! I lost my parts, my home, ship and crew!"

"And I'm sorry," Lydia sobbed.

"Lydia, it's not your fault," Cabaji comforted her.

"I called the whale to crash into Arlong's ship and it crashed Buggy's...I didn't mean to abandon him to Arlong...and...and...I called the Oarfish to cause the tsunami to crash big top so the mutants wouldn't be able to follow us..."

"Impress, huh, old buddy?" Shanks asked him.

"I let you down...I don't deserve to be your first mate...I just ruin everything...," Lydia dropped her head crying.

," Lydia dropped her head crying

Buggy then felt bad, "Lydia...I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault, things happened the way they did. You did what you felt was best to help, you haven't let me down."

"He's right, it's not your fault," Cabaji said.

"Wow, is this the same old Buggy? Actually apologizing?" Shanks laughed.

Buggy scowled, "can I please get a minute alone with my first mate?"

Lydia pushed herself and ran out the door.

"No! Lydia!" All three of them cried out. Lydia ran out on the deck and jumped overboard.

"LYDIA?!" Mihawk screamed.

But she was already gone. This tore him apart seeing the poor innocent girl vanish in the deep. They risked their lives to save her true love and then she runs away? For what? Mihawk sensed Buggy upset her.

Mihawk turned and saw Shanks, Cabaji and Buggy by the door. Cabaji was holding Buggy's head this time.

"What did you do!?" Mihawk yelled at Buggy, "what did you say!?"