Chapter 25: You Can't Escape From Me, Little Girl

      Meanwhile at Arlong Park...

"You spared him, now let me leave!"

Arlong ignored her and threw her down on the floor of his bedroom. He was about to grab the locket, but seen it was gone. His eyes widened in shock and he growled at her. His growl made her shiver.

"Where is the locket?! What did you do with it?! You're worthless to me without it, I've no reason to keep you alive!!"

"...," she was panicking now, "I'm still royal, is that what you want!?"

She looked around to use anything to defend herself with.

"Ha! Yes, but your not just royal, your also a—," Lydia found a pair of metal scissors and stabbed him in the side, "AHHH! Why you little...!!!" He then grabbed her by her face and she squeaked.

"Pisaro!" Arlong called out and he came running in, "put the little whore in the oubliette. Make sure she can't get out." Arlong smirked and threw Lydia down hard to the floor.

Lydia whined once she hit the floor. Pisaro grabbed her and held her arms behind her back as he dragged her to the oubliette.

"N-no! I don't want to go in there!!! NO!!! NOOO!!!!" Lydia screamed and was thrown in. Everything went dark once he shut the heavy door above her. She was shaking and whimpering as she held herself.

She tried to calm herself down and tried to climb up to the top, but almost halfway, she slipped and fell back hitting hard. She cried in pain and tried to push her weak body up. She had to pull through, for Buggy's sake. She did this for him. She finally got her feet weakly. She then started climbing again up to the metal door. She was just halfway and she slipped again and fell hard face down this time and broke her nose. She panicked holding her nose seeing massive amounts of blood oozing out. "Help! HELP! I NEED A MEDIC!!!"

Pisaro growled and called for a doctor. One of Arlong's men came and tend to Lydia's nose placing it back in place which was very painful and didn't even clean up her blood.

"Please, let me out!" Lydia pleaded, "please!!!"

Arlong heard her pleads and cries,"no!" He called down to her, "you're going to stay there and riot! You're useless to me, little girl."