Epilogue

1 month later...

       Buggy had a new crew now, some of his old crew members had survived the shipwreck and had found him, and some new people had joined

       Buggy had a new crew now, some of his old crew members had survived the shipwreck and had found him, and some new people had joined. They had rebuilt a new big top, and they were making it their home. To keep his promise to Lydia that he was a better man, Buggy sold tickets to his show rather than forcing people to come and watch it.

Lydia was thrilled to hear her beloved pirate clown was a changed man and that made her so happy. But there was still something missing. A family...she wanted a baby now. She went to the doctor to see if it was possible, and the doctor did say it was possible for her and Buggy to have a family.

Buggy came back home from being out on sea all day and stopped seeing Lydia on the bed in a sexy position smirking at him, "hi, Bug'~~~"

Buggy froze seeing her. Since everything that had happened he had felt he should give her space and time to get over the trauma, so at night in bed he always just snuggled with her. Now it was pretty clear she wanted to start trying for a family.

"Well...hello sexy lady of mine," he pulled off his hat and tossed it aside, causing his hair to fall down loose. He then slipped out of his coat as he slowly walked towards her, "you wanna make babies, huh?" he chuckled.

Lydia giggled and nodded, "yes my handsome captain~," she smiled.

He dropped to his knees and crawled up towards her, "and don't forget flashy.... and also lucky. I'm the luckiest captain in the whole of the east blue, for having such a smart, brave, beautiful and sexy woman like you."

Lydia giggled and kissed him deeply. Buggy gripped her hips and pulled her body close to his as he kissed her back.