chapter 2

Charlie: thank you for helping my sister Lucinda is my only sister.
Moxxie: of course she's a brave little girl. but where are my manners i'm Moxxie and this is my wife Millie the one next to Stolas is our boss Blitz and his adopted daughter Loona.
Angel: thanks for saving our asses but i think the other two vees are gonna be pissed once they find otu about this.
Moxxie: don't worry i missed his head he should be able to walk out alive.
Blitz: but what if something else happens Moxxie you knw he'll just come back.
Alastor: then allow me to deal with him i don't like to see Lucinda hurt she's a good child, i know something that can protect her.
Vaggie: better not be any voodoo strings attached.
Alastor: no no no dear it's a puppet that will protect Lucinda i just have to find it they are special little creatures. but sadly they are on earth and have a new master, i know Lucinda doesn't like blood shed but i suppose i could make something to protect her.
Stolas: be sure it doesn't hurt her. Lucinda was in her room resting then woke up and felt her arm was hurting Lucinda's door opened and Angel walked in as he saw that Lucinda was awake.
Angel: Lucy you doing alright?
Lucinda: not really my arm hurts like crazy. Angel walked over and sat down the edge of Lucinda's bed as he checked Lucinda's arm and saw how red it was.
Angel: you could use a bath you have debris in your hair i will go get Charlie and Vaggie just stay put. Angel went to get Charlie and Vaggie as they came into Lucinda's room they gave her a bath and she was still upset about not being to able to help.
Vaggie: i know that face i know your upset but what did was a bit brave so please don't do that again.
Lucinda: i promise Vaggie but i just wanted to help keep Angel safe. Vaggie got Lucinda out of the bath and helped dry her off then Lucinda got changed into her dress while leaving the barrett out of her hair.

Lucinda: thank you for helping mr. Blitz.
Blitz: just call me Blitz and your welcome but try not to pull a stunt like that you really worried your sister. but we should head back to Imp City.
Charlie: have a safe trip and thank you for your help if your ever in town you can stay here.
Moxxie: thank you princess we'll keep that in mind. they all left and Lucinda was being held by Angel as he looked at her.
Angel: i think it's high time i quit working at the studio. except there is only one problem i'm under contract so the only way out of is if i die again.
Lucinda: no there must be a way to help you Angel isn't there a way to end your contract?
Angel: i'd wish Lucy but i'm stuck under it unless i make a deal with someone else.
Husk: now your just fucking nuts.
Charlie: he's right but i'm sure we'll figure something out.
Angel: not unless you can just snap your fingers and make him give up my contract Charlie.

*time skip*

Charlie was talking with Lucifer and Lucinda was playing with Keekee while Angel petted her head.
Vaggie: okay so we have an hour before Lucfier gets here now vamanos! everyone got to work Lucinda was helping out a bit and Angel gave her a boast to put a flower wreath up on the wall, as it was made with all sorts of flowers just for Lucifer.
Angel: looks good Lucy i'm sure your Dad will love it. (sets Lucinda on ground) well at least your wearing your little crown, it's a bit crooked (fixes Lucinda's crown) there you go. Charlie opened the door and Lucifer came in.
Lucinda: Daddy! Lucinda ran to Lucifer as he picked up Lucind and hugged her close to him.
Lucifer: oh Lucinda i have missed you so much.
Lucinda: i missed you too Daddy.
Lucifer: oh my girls both in my arms again if only your mother was here knowing her precious treasures were safe i won't let heaven take you both away from me. just then a knock on the door was heard and Angel answered it to see it was Lilith she smiled at her family.
Lilith: my loves.
Charlie: Mom.
Lucinda: Mommy! Lucifer set Lucinda down and she ran to Lilith who hugged her little girl close as she kissed her head.
Lilith: oh my little princess i have missed you so much.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter was short)