chapter 6

days had passed and Lucinda was playing around with Catnap but heard something and went outside to see what was going on, only to see it was Angel and Cherri.
Lucinda: Angel what's going on out here?
Angel: Lucinda me and Cherri were just talking. everything alright?
Lucinda: not really i don't feel so good. Cherri put a hand on Lucinda's forehead to feel she was burning up.
Cherri: well no wonder you don't feel so good your burning up let's get you inside. Angel picked up Lucinda and Catnap was on her shoulder he looked at his friend worried about her.
Vaggie: Angel what's wrong with Lucinda?
Angel: she doesn't feel too good so i'm taking her up too her room.
Vaggie: alright i will be there shortly. Angel and Cherri took Lucinda too her room and she changed into her pajamas then crawled into bed.
Cherri: how did this happen Lucy?
Lucinda: i don't know maybe i must've stayed outside while it was raining. Vaggie came in told Lucinda to keep the thermometor in her mouth it finally beeped and showed that Lucinda had a fever.
Vaggie: it's official Lucinda you have a fever just stay in bed Charlie and i will be back later today, we have a meeting to head too but i promise we'll come back and hang out with you. we have some ice cream as well while watching the your favorite cartoon.
Lucinda: could it be the smiling critters cartoon?
Vaggie: sure. Angel can you watch her?
Angel: yeah sure i can. Vaggie left with Charlie and they went to the meeting while Angel was hanging out with Lucinda and Fat Nuggets, while they were watching Lucinda's favorite movie. Lucinda sneezed and it surprised Keekee as she nuzzled Lucinda.

Angel: bless ya kiddo.
Lucinda: thanks Angel i don't like being sick.
Angel: no one does Lucy trust me. but Charlie and Vaggie will be back soon so let's enjoy your favorite movie. they both watched the movie but Lucinda fell asleep due to not feeling so good Angel picked up the bowl and Fat Nuggets as he quietly left Lucinda's room so she could sleep and heard the girls come in.
Angel: hey.
Vaggie: how's Lucinda?
Angel: she's sleeping right now but i made her some food and she ate also we were just hanging out in her room watching a movie, so nothing big happened.
Charlie: that's good but we know what will cheer her up watching the smiling critters cartoon she loves that. but let's wait until she wakes up and she got a present to her from Moxxie it's kind of big but i hope Lucinda loves it. Charlie and Vaggie went up to Lucinda's room with her favorite ice cream and quietly walked into Lucinda's room as Catnap woke up and saw the girls.
Catnap: hi girls.
Vaggie: hey Catnap can you wake up Lucinda for us please?
Catnap: oh sure Lucinda time to wake up your big sister is here. Lucinda began to wake up and saw both her big sisters above her.
Lucinda: hi Charlie and Vaggie.
Charlie: hey Lucinda look what found out the door it's a package from Moxxie he sent you something. Charlie set the box on the bed and Lucinda opened it to see the other two smiling critters.
Lucinda: Hoppy Hopscotch and Dogday!
Catnap: my best friends if only they'd forgive me for what i did in the past. Charlie put a hand on Catnap's back as he looked at her.
Charlie: i'm sure they'd forgive if only they were alive in the dolls.

*tiny time skip*

the girls were all cuddled up on Lucinda's bed and watching the cartoon but Lucinda had fallen asleep with Dogday and Hoppy beside her, Charlie felt Lucinda's forehead and smiled knowing her sister was getting better.
Charlie: it seems her fever went down a bit we can only hope she'll feel better soon.
Vaggie: she will Charlie now come on it's late let's head up to bed.

*few days later*

Lucinda was feeling better and was playing with her new toys then heard something only to see it was Vaggie and Angel aruging again, Lucinda walked down the stairs with Hoppy in her arms while Catnap was on her shoulder.
Lucinda: Vaggie what're you and Angel yelling about?
Angel: it's nothing Lucinda but why don't you go pay your respects to Pentious you know he was brave to help us fight.
Lucinda: yeah i know and i miss him he was a good friend i'm gonna go get some flowers for him. Lucinda went outside and picked some flower then put them in front of the picture for Sir Pentious she really missed him.
Catnap: cheer up Lucinda i mean sure what he did was crazy but i helped in the fight and i'm still here, but Pentious he was a great guy kind enough of him to make me that armor so i would be safe. and i kept you safe like i promised i would. Lucinda went inside and heard the fighting get worse she held Hoppy close and went to get Dogday Lucinda came back down and was hoping Charlie wanted to play with her.
Lucinda: Charlie do you wanna play with me?
Charlie: oh i'm sorry Lucinda i got a lot of work to do so i can't play right now.
Lucinda: but are we still going to have a sister day like you promised?
Charlie: that is going to happen i promise but right now i have work to do. Lucinda walked to over to the couch and held both her smiling critters close and wondered what they would do when their alive.
Angel: Hey Charlie i'm heading out to hang out with Cherri and i'm not heading into a turf war too let you know.
Vaggie: good i think your really changing Angel. but maybe you and Cherri can take Lucinda somewhere she's a little upset that Charlie couldn't play with her.
Angel: no worries she's in good hands i promise. come on Lucy i'm taking you shopping we can get you some cute little outfits. Lucinda nodded then set both Hoppy and Dogday on the couch as they left.

*at the mall*

Cherri, Angel and Lucinda were having fun and Lucinda spotted something she thought would suit Vaggie, but mostly wondered about what Loona would like.
Angel: whatcha find Lucy?
Lucinda: i just found something Vaggie would like but i also started thinking about Loona i don't know what to get her.
Cherri: well aren't you being sweet but come on i'm sure we can fidn something for your hound friend. they got a few things and went back to the hotel.

*at the hotel*

Angel and Lucinda walked then Lucinda noticed her toys were gone.
Lucinda: Dogday Hoppy where are you?
Angel: what is it Lucinda?
Lucinda: i can't find Dogday and Hoppy my orange dog and green bunny, Hoppy Dogday where are you? come out come out wherever you are Catnap did you hide them?
Catnap: no i was in your room hiding from Niffty.
Angel: i don't balme you for hiding little man maybe the girls know where they went. Lucinda searched for Hoppy and Dogday but couldn't find them and she was getting a bit upset, she loved those toys then heard footsteps behind her.
Alastor: why Lucinda my dear what has you so upset?
Lucinda: i can't find Hoppy and Dogday my new smiling critters they were on the couch when i left and when i got back they were gone.
Alastor: why their in my room they looked a bit destroyed so i fixed them up for you, Lucinda let me get your little friends back and they will be with you again. Alastor came back with Lucinda's toys and she hugged them close.
Lucinda: thank you Alastor.
Alastor: your welcome dear they will awaken the same way as your feline just remember the spell i taught you, and they shall awaken like their friend in fact i have four more for you. Lucinda was so happy she went to go play with them in her room.

*in Lucinda's room*

Lucinda: Catnap look it's all your friends now your all here.
Catnap: wow that's amazing their all here.
Lucinda: yup but i can use the spell if needed they will wake up just like you did. (picks up flute) but i am going to play my flute i learned a song from when i was up on earth here listen.

once Lucinda was done playing her flute Catnap clapped his paws and smiled at his friend.
Catnap: where did you learn to play like that?
Lucinda: i don't i was so interested in music and i wanted too learn so Daddy showed me, and gave me my flute i learned the song from when i was on earth i couldn't stop thinking about it.

*later that night*

everyone was sleeping but Lucinda heard something and got scared for a minute she went to go see what it was, and saw it was Lute Lucinda ran but got grabbed and she screamed which woke everyone up.
Vaggie: Lucinda where are you Lucinda? everyone searched for her but couldn't find her and saw Dogday on the ground Charlie picked up her sisters doll.
Charlie: oh if only Dogday was awake and we could know what happened. wait a minute Lucinda told me the spell to wake him up. Charlie said the spell and Dogday was awake.
Vaggie: Dogday do you know who took Lucinda?
Dogday: i did it was a woman with one arm and didn't look too happy.
Vaggie: oh no Charlie Lute she took Lucinda we need to get to heaven and bring Lucinda home.
Charlie: let me call Mom and Dad their not gonna be happy about this. Charlie called her parents and told them about what happened which really pissed them off.