chapter 17

it was another day in hell and Lucinda was flying around as she saw Angel on the ground and saw Valentino she glared at him, while her wings were out then Lucinda's horns came out.
Lucinda: I thought you'd stay away from my sisters hotel and from my big brother.
Valentino: leave princess this doesn't involve you.
Lucinda: (glares harder) you don't know me at all Valentino and you forget about Catnap (whistles) now leave or so help me you'll see my bad side. cause let's face it I fought more than you could imagine (turns into demonic form) now leave the hotel or I will kill you myself! Valentino was shocked by Lucinda's demonic forma s she had her horns and tail out while her wings were spread out.
Valentino: fine I can always find someone new. Valentino left and Lucinda turned back to herself and helped Angel up as they smiled at each other.
Angel: your a brave kid thanks Lucy.
Lucinda: no one hurts my big brother besides I was on my way back from training with Carmilla and Zestial, they offered to train me to become stronger since I killed Lute.
Angel: well you did something for all of us your parents were proud of you. and so was Charlie we all were. Lucinda smiled and hugged Angel as he hugged her back.

Lucinda: i hope your cooking dinner tonight cause i'm in the mood for Italian.
Angel: only if you'd help out.
Lucinda: sure let's go fuckhead.
Angel: (playfully glares) hey! Angel tried to grab Lucinda but she stuck her tongue out at him and ran for it as Angel was chasing her as Angel tackled Lucinda to the ground and they were laughing.
Vaggie: messing with him again Lucinda?
Angel: she did and called me fuckhead.
Cherri: she's not wrong you are.
Lucinda: hi Cherri.
Cherri: hey Lucy.

*after dinner*

Lucinda was flying around then heard something and saw Alastor.
Alastor: Lucinda dear what're you doing?
Lucinda: oh guess I fly around when i'm thinking about something it's just Valentino was here and he almost hurt Angel, I was about ready to kill him myself.
Alastor: I know how much he means to you dear but if Adam came back I know you can handle him, you are your fathers daughter. Lucinda knew what Alastor meant and she looked at the picture of all of them from when the hotel reopened.
Lucinda: Alastor I know how you became the way you are from both Vaggie and Mimzy but maybe just maybe I can keep everyone safe, although I found you something while I was in town. Lucinda used her magic and brought down the gift then held it out to Alastor which was his cane.
Lucinda: I fixed your cane it's good as new.
Alastor: thank you Lucinda that was very thoughtful of you. also Stolas and Asmodeous are wanting too see you tomorrow.
Lucinda: thanks Alastor.

*next day*

Lucinda was on her way to Lust and was in the limo while petting Catnap and had her other hand on Hoppy while they were sleeping, the limo stopped and Lucinda walked into the palace she went straight to Asmodeous's office.
Lucinda: Uncle Ozzie Uncle Fizz i'm here Uncle Stolas?
Fizz: oh Lucinda we didn't expect you here so soon.
Lucinda: i just got here but where's Uncle Oz and Stolas?
Fizz: oh they're in the living room but more likely Stolas will be here soon and Oz went to get your favorite sweets.
Bobby: I heard that and well we didn't want to Lucinda too leave without us.
Kickenchicken: also there's going to be another music battle Lucinda was going to ask Angel to sing with her.
Lucinda: I was thinking about it but what would be the point I probably won't win and Angel probably wouldn't want to sing with me, we wouldn't know what to sing.
Bubba: weren't you working on a song for you both too sing together?
Lucinda: yeah I was but it's not really finished yet but I want it to be for me and Angel too sing together, he should have a say in it.
Asmodeous: I heard that it's not like ruling an entire empire.
Lucinda: Uncle Ozzie your a genius!
Asmodeous: I am?
Lucinda: yes I think me and Angel can work on the song maybe I can ask him to come here and we can work on it, wanna help uncle Fizz?
Fizz: sure kiddo i'd love too. Lucinda flew up and kissed Asmodeous on the cheek and Lucinda  flew happily around which made the guys chuckle.
Stolas: you certainly made her day.
Asmodeous: well I just want her to be happy and who know's she could win that competition.
Dogday: we can only hope. Angel had arrived and he was with Lucinda in her room at Asmodeous's palace whenever she stayed over.