chapter 5

Lucinda giggled as Charlie was spinning her around then they both fell to the bed laughing, Vaggie walked in to see the sisters having fun together then picked up Catnap as she smiled at Charlie and Lucinda.
Vaggie: alright Charlie it's almost Lucinda's bed time you know she has to get ready in the morning.
Charlie: oh right Mom and Dad want to spend time with her tomorrow at Lu Lu World. but in a couple of days is a family beach day. Charlie and Vaggie put Lucinda to bed and she was holding Catnap while being tucked in.
Charlie: (kisses Lucinda's head) sweet dreams Lucinda see you in the morning.
Lucinda: night Charlie night Vaggie.
Vaggie: night Lucinda get some sleep. Vaggie turned the lights out and Lucinda went to sleep with Catnap in her arms.

*next day*

Lucinda was walking around Lu Lu World with Lilith and Lucifer as she was having fun with her parents. Lilith was holding Lucinda as she was laughing with her parents they both kissed her head.
Lilith: are you having fun Lucinda?
Lucinda: i am Mommy.
Lucifer: good now it's going to get better come on. Lucinda took Lucifer's hand and followed him as she saw what his surprise was, she saw a few cute little animals and played with them. she missed Dazzle.
Lucinda: i miss Dazzle.
Lucifer: i know sweetheart but he was brave to help your sister and Vaggie. why don't we head back to the hotel and we can spend time with your sister.

*at the hotel*

everyone was watching a movie and Angel was tickling Lucinda as she was laughing.
Vaggie: alright enough tickling her let's watch the movie. everyone was enjoying the movie but when it was almost over Lucinda had fallen asleep Lilith saw and smiled at her little girl, Lucifer gently picked her up and took Lucinda to her room when they got there they put Lucinda to bed. Lilith kissed Lucinda on her head and covered her with the blanket.
Lilith: sweet dreams my precious blossom. they walked down the stairs then hugged Charlie close.
Lucifer: take care of your sister she looks up to you Charlie.
Charlie: i know and she's in good hands i won't let anything happen to her.

*few days later*

the whole family was at the beach and Angel invited his siblings as they were all having fun. Molly and Lucinda were making a sand castle then Angel put a starfish on the front then, put a flower in her hair.
Lucinda: it's finished.
Lilith: welll done my precious blossom it's looks perfect.
Lucifer: she's right it does but think it needs a flag (creates flag) here you go. Lucinda put the flag on the top of the sand castle which made it look even better.
Vaggie: alright come on guys time to eat Blitz brought some barbecue and Stolas is here with Octavia. everyone walked over and ate some food which was burgers and corn.
Lucinda: Mmm this is so good thanks Blitz.
Blitz: your welcome Lucinda i did learn how to cook barbecue so i figured why not make it for you guys.
Vaggie: it's really good.
Stolas: and Blitz was kind enough to cook up some mice for me.
Lucinda: eww.
Via: we're owls Lucy we eat mice but that doesn't mean you should it's not good for you. after eating Lucinda was playing in the water but saw something and knew it wasn't good she screamed and ran towards Bee.
Bee: what's wrong?
Lucinda: i saw something in the water i think it's some kind of monster.
Husk: where did you see it? Lucinda pointed to where she saw it and it was dealt with only to see it was a big fish.
Blitz: thats a big ass fish.
Angel: sure is but what say we just chuck this baby, or we can cook it.
Lucifer: good idea on cooking it.

(A/n: sorry if the chapter wasn't as long i had to type most of this on my phone)