chapter 12

it was dreary day in hell and Lucinda was visiting Stolas then heard her phone go off as she saw it was Fizz and Blitz.
Lucinda: oh no Striker is back Catnap I thought you took care of him?
Catnap: he managed to escape me but not this time.
Lucinda: good thing Blitz and Cherri taught me a thing or two. Lucinda went to get changed and came out wearing the suit Angel gave her which was a, black and purple one with slits on her side and Lucinda put her hair up the same way as her sisters. then put on her belt that held her gun from Moxxie a long with a dagger from Millie Lucinda was wearing knee high heeled boots even wearing fingerless gloves.
Stolas: Lucinda look at you.
Lucinda: I know Uncle Stolas but I will not let my friends be killed by Striker, Vaggie along with Carmilla taught somethings I never knew I could do. this time Catnap we will both kill him just like how you helped fought Adam. Catnap kneeled down and Lucinda climbed onto his back but Stolas stopped her.
Stolas: be careful Lucinda I know how vicious Striker can be he almost killed me but your lucky not to go through the same fate.
Lucinda: it's pay back time for what he did when I was seven come on Catnap time to show how strong we are together. Catnap ran off and Lucinda held onto his fur as Catnap had made it to greed as he was searching for Striker.

*in Greed*

Lucinda: he could be in Wrath Stolas told me where his hide out would be so i'm opening a portal. Lucinda opened a portal and Catnap went through then hid so Striker wouldn't see them.
Blitz: why go for us you that desperate to get rid of me?
Striker: I may not have gotten the owl but your screams should be more fun then i'm going after the younger princess.
Fizzaroli: stay away from her she has nothing to do with you! Catnap climbed up and glared at Striker while hissing.
Lucinda: how right you are Fizz but he will not kill me other wise he'd face my Dad. Catnap jumped down and they both glared at him. Lucinda climbed off of Catnap's back as she glared at Striker.
Lucinda: why are you so against us royals I have been trying to so hard to help my sister make hell more different and help our people, but no a certain imp just wants to kill overlords when I almost lost everyone in the war with Adam and his exorcists! your no better than Adam himself! I refuse to let any of my friends or my family be killed! what Lucinda didn't know was her horns were out.
Striker: like you can help me princess your going to die just like the rest of the overlords will soon enough. Lucinda felt her anger rise and held her hand up to Catnap.
Lucinda: Catnap now! Catnap stood behind Lucinda as she turned into her full demon form as Catnap turned to his hostile form which surprised the guys but didn't know that Angel and Vaggie were watching along with Loona,Vortex, Millie and Moxxie. Lucinda was holding twin swords as her tail moved a bit and Catnap hissed while baring his fangs.
Lucinda: you will do no such thing Striker! they both fought and Catnap was shot as he laid on the ground Fizz stood beside him then Blitz tried to stop Striker from hurting Lucinda, but he got shot as well which surprised only to see Angel was holding a wound on his chest.

Lucinda: Angel NO!
Vaggie: Angel! the girls both ran to his side and he was laying down.
Lucinda: Angel no please don't leave me big brother.
Angel: I'll be alright show him your strength Lucinda. Lucinda stood up and glared at Striker as she charged at him and fought back then kicked him back as Lucinda walked towards Striker with hatered in her eyes.
Striker: it's a damn shame your fighting for such low life sinners darlin. Lucinda stabbed Striker in his shoulder as she picked him up with her sword then threw Striker to the other side.
Lucinda: that's princess of hell to you cowboy! and now your going to die! Lucinda chopped off Striker's head it fell to the ground and Lucinda picked it up and knew she had to send a message but nothing would work anymore, Lucinda threw Striker's head and walked over to Angel so she could heal his wound.
Lucinda: Angie look at you the bullet could still be inside you.
Blitz: let me get it be warned this is going to hurt like a bitch.
Angel: not like when it came to my job but thanks to Catnap i'm free just get the damn bullet out. Lucinda held Angel's hand as Blitz got the bullet out then healed Angel's wound the same with Catnap.
Vaggie: Lucinda you just killed a hitman I never expected you to do that.
Lucinda: someone has to keep the family safe and you've been through enough Vaggie I wish I could give you your eye back, but I can't I can't heal that kind of injury.
Vaggie: it's alright Lucinda i'm just happy your safe. Lucinda hugged Vaggie and she hugged back.
Angel: alright come on let's get you home your covered in blood Lucinda you need a bath.

*at the hotel*

Charlie ran too Lucinda and they hugged each other Lucinda went up to her room and got a bath to clean the blood off of her, even out of her hair Lucinda dunked under the water then Catnap came in but wondered where Lucinda was at. Lucinda came out from under the water as she caught her breath which scared Catnap as he dodged the water that splashed a bit, Catnap glared at Lucinda while she moved hair out of the way.
Catnap: you almost splashed me.
Lucinda: sorry Catnap but I got all of Striker's blood out off of my skin and out of my hair but I can't see the rest of my hair. do I still have imp blood in my hair?
Catnap: just a little bit it's on your neck. Lucinda scrubbed her neck and got out of the bath as she dried off and put her robe on Lucinda walked into her room and sat down at her vanity to brush out her hair.
Lucinda: have a bit of blood on your paws still Catnap your going to track blood everywhere and you know how Niffty gets but come here, and I can clean you up. Lucinda picked up Catnap and cleaned up his paws then Lucinda got dressed as she was out looking out her window while Catnap was on her shoulder.
Catnap: Lucinda you know with a cat like me you could almost be a witch.
Lucinda: maybe but my magic isn't strong enough.
Dogday: you've been training since you were seven Lucinda you'd be a great witch. Lucinda smiled at her friends then climbed into bed as she was watching TV.

*next day*

Lucinda was in town with Bubba on her shoulder and Lucinda was searching a book store for spell books, she found a couple and found a a book on how too make potions. even a book on herbal remities Lucinda got all the books she found then put them in her backpack then left and heard a voice which made her growl.
Verosika: well if it isn't the younger princess.
Lucinda: leave me alone Verosika I was just a kid when you met me and Blitz was asked to watch me, since everyone was busy now go away. hold on Bubba we're going by my magic. Lucinda snapped her fingers and made it back to the hotel then walked inside with Bubba in her arms only to hear arguing.
Lucinda: Vaggie are you and Angel arguing again?
Vaggie: kinda can't help it but where did you go?
Lucinda: I went into town to find more spell books and found a few.
Angel: spell books for what?
Lucinda: I wanted to help others as a witch I know it's silly.
Charlie: not really you can do this Lucinda you love magic and this is perfect for you just know this takes a lot of practice.
Lucinda: I know Charlie and Uncle Stolas has been teaching me spells even Loona showed me a few, I just want to be stronger in case we fight those angels again.
Lucifer: I heard that and Lucinda you were brave enough to fight for your friends i'm very proud of you. Lucinda hugged Lucifer as he hugged her back.

Lucinda was practicing and her magic had gotten better she smiled and wanted to try something different and tried a spell that would change her outfit, to a dark dress along with a hat Lucinda got ready to try the spell.
Lucinda: alright here we go ready Catnap?
Catnap: as I'll ever be.
Lucinda: here we go try a new look and show my true style. the spell was casted and saw that she was wearing a long black dress along with a hat even a spider choker.
Bobby: wow you look bewitching!
Lucinda: wow this is wicked let's see what everyone thinks. Dad's probably gonna have a heart attack when he see's this. Lucinda walked out of her den and Catnap was on her shoulder as Lucinda walked down Husk spat out his drink at the sight of Lucinda.
Husk: whoa kid what happened to you?
Lucinda: what do you mean Husk it's just a spell I tried to change my outfit. you guys like it?

Angel: looks great but a bit revealing and your only sixteen so be lucky it's not exposing all your cleavage

Lucinda: gee thanks Angie and your one too talk exposing your fluff.
Angel: hey not my fault I have a fluffy chest alright.