chapter 7

Lucinda had ran away from Lute but bumped into someone else and was shaking from being scared.
Sera: your alright little one. your Charlie's sister aren't you?
Lucinda: yes i'm Lucinda and i was brought here by that mean angel i wanna go home.
Emily: it's alright i promise we'll find a way to get you home my names Emily it's nice too meet you Lucinda.
Lucinda: your almost like Charlie but an angel and it's nice too meet you too Emily. Emily held out her hand to Lucinda and they both went to get something to eat.
Emily: here you go i know it's different than what you guys eat in Hell but, i figured you could use something to eat.
Lucinda: thank you Emily.
Emily: that's a cute bunny.
Lucinda: this is Hoppy Hopscotch and she's one of my smiling critters she loves to play soccer.
Emily: oh how fun. Lucinda spent sometime getting to know Emily and they became good friends then heard familiar voices as Emily guided Lucinda and saw it was her parents.
Emily: your parents are here good bye Lucinda oh (holds out crystal ball) take this it's a special crystal just for you, this way we can talk with each other before you go to bed. Lucinda took the crystal and hugged Emily as she hugged back then ran to her parents Lilith picked up Lucinda and held her close.
Lilith: oh my baby i was so worried about you.
Lucinda: i'm alright Mommy Emily took care of me.
Lucifer: we're just glad your alright.

*back in Hell*

Lucinda was playing arounf with Catnap and Dogday as she held them close and felt Catnap's tail tickle her nose which made her sneeze.
Catnap: oops sorry Lucinda.
Lucinda: it's fine Catnap but at least the others are awake now and we can all play together.
Picky: sure can. they all tickled Lucinda and she was laughing from the tickles.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter was short.)