chapter 11

it was days after Lucinda's sixteenth birthday and she was sketching then heard a knock on the door, and yelled for whoever was at the door. the door opened and Angel walked in with a plate.
Angel: hey i brought you some pizza i cooked it and it's your favorite.
Lucinda: thanks Angel. i was gonna play a song for you guys.
Angel: now this i wanna see. they walked down to the lobby and Lucinda was holding her flute.

*in the lobby*

Lucinda: guys i have a song i wanna play for you.
Alastor: well this should be wonderful to hear Lucinda. everyone sat down and Lucinda stood in front of them as she got ready to play her song and Angel held up the video camera, Lucinda began to play the song.

after Lucinda finished playing her song everyone clapped their hands and Lucinda bowed to them.
Vaggie: that was great!
Lucinda: thanks Vaggie but too let you guys know i got asked by Asmodeous to sing at his club and i would like you all to be there, for your support even Mom and Dad are coming along with the others.
Charlie: we will be there for you i promise. Lucinda smiled and hugged Charlie as she hugged back.
Lucinda: thanks Charlie i couldn't have asked for a better sister well sisters and a big brother. Angel and Vaggie smiled at Lucinda as they hugged her close.
Vaggie: you are going to be great when you sing.
Angel: that i agree on but we'll be your test audience so just relax.

*at Ozzies*

while everyone was being seated Lucinda was behind stage pacing as she was a mess the smiling critters all saw Lucinda pacing, and Catnap walked over then jumped onto Lucinda's shoulder as she looked at him.
Catnap: you okay?
Lucinda: no the show is about to begin soon and i'm going to perform a metal song it's nothing that Asmodeous suggested or what i practiced with, i asked Vortex to join me on this but i can't do this Catnap i would just become the princess of disaster. i could completely embarrass my family.
Dogday: no you won't your our friend.
Craftycorn: he's right we've been by your side since you were a little kid. but you look great. Lucinda was wearing an outfit of a dark purple tank top with a leather jacket and black pants along with knee high heeled boots, even her charmed necklace with a silver ring choker.
Bubba: you can do this Lucinda.
Hoppy: we believe in you Lucinda.
Bobby: always will.
Picky: we'll always have faith in our friend.
Catnap: one who we will always keep safe no matter what. Lucinda smiled and hugged all the smiling critters close as they all were laughing a bit.
Lucinda: thanks guys Fizzaroli is going to do his introduction.
Fizzaroli: ladies and gentlemen welcome welcome to Ozzies we have a very special guest here tonight so please give a warm round of applause for Princess Lucinda Morningstar! Lucinda walked out on stage and everyone cheered for her but Lucinda saw how big the crowd was as she was breathing heavily, then ran off of the stage which worried Lilith and Lucifer.
Fizzaroli: uh we'll be back soon for now enjoy yourselves. Fizz motioned the royal couple to back stage and they ran to the back to see Lucinda having a anxiety attack.
Lucifer: Lucinda breath it's going to be alright.
Lucinda: i can't do it Dad i froze this is what i was afraid of.
Lilith: you can do this Lucinda your just as much of a wonderful singer as your sister is even me, i know you can do this we have faith in our little princess. show them the real you. Lucinda hugged her parents as they hugged her back then Lucinda whistled for Vortex he ran up to the stage and even Dogday along with Catnap as they were going to help.

the show was going as planned and smoke covered the stage as Lucinda and the guys all rose from it.
Vortex: you ready for this?
Lucinda: yeah i am thanks Tex. let's do this Catnap Dogday you guys ready?
Dogday: we're ready.
Catnap: here we go. the music was begining and Lucinda was taking steady breaths getting ready to sing as Vortex was playing his guitar.

Sit down, shut up, be a good little girl
Hate me, bait me, will I ever fucking learn?
Wits end revenge, now its time to watch it burn
Beg me, mercy, but you'll get just what you've earned

The way you seek your shame
Hiding from something
You want to play The Devil's Masquerade?

Fall from grace, no longer innocent
Devil's blade has cut my eyes
I'm hell-bent
Tear my wings, I'll never fly again
Can't be saved, you've made me maleficent
You've made me maleficent
(You've made me maleficent)

Call me filthy, but I like it in the dirt (in the dirt)
White knight safety, but it's better when it hurts (better when it hurts)

The way you seek your shame
Hiding from something
You want to play The Devil's Masquerade?

Fall from grace, no longer innocent
Devil's blade has cut my eyes
I'm hell-bent
Tear my wings, I'll never fly again
Can't be saved, you've made me maleficent

You've made me maleficent
(You've made me maleficent)
You've made me maleficent
(You've made me maleficent)

The way you seek your shame
Hiding from something you wanna be
You, you want to be me

Fall from grace, no longer innocent
It's too late
You made me
You've made me maleficent
(You've made me maleficent)

So bow down to queen of sin
I've always been maleficent

after the song was over Lucinda looked at the crowd she was about to say something then heard cheers coming from the crowd, as Lucinda waved at everyone and was picked up by Vortex and put on his shoulder.
Fizzaroli: give it up for Lucinda Morningstar everyone! whoo that was incredible!
Lucinda: thanks Fizz and thank you everyone mostly a big thank you to Asmodeous for giving me this oppertunity too sing my song here, and i'm happy to have my friends here by my side while i sang so give a big hand to Vortex, Dogday and Catnap.

*at the hotel*

Lucinda was in her gaming room which was actually a den she changed it up a bit with her magic, and the smiling critters were all sleeping as Catnap and Dogday were curled up beside her. Hoppy walked over and Lucinda picked her as she hugged Hoppy close.
Hoppy: well tonight was eventful.
Lucinda: don't remind me but i'm glad i got over my stage fright it's thanks to everyone (yawns) but right now it's getting late let's get some sleep Hoppy. hope you don't staying in here?
Hoppy: not at all as long as we're with you. Lucinda smiled and laid down on the couch while turning on the TV in her room and watched it while relaxing then fell asleep with Hoppy in her arms, what Lucinda didn't know was Angel was on his way to his room and heard the TV going in Lucinda's den. Angel walked in and saw Lucinda asleep with Hoppy and the other critters he smiled Angel walked over to Lucinda and covered her with a blanket as he gently moved Lucinda's hair out of her face.
Angel: get some sleep Lucinda you need it especially since your sixteen now so get some sleep little sis.