chapter 3

days had passed and Lucinda was looking through the book Stolas gave her then tried to do a spell. but heard a knock on the door and she answered it to see it was Pentious.
Lucinda: oh hi Sir Pentious do you need something?
Pentious: your dear sister asked me to get you she has something to tell you. Lucinda nodded and closed her book as the put it away and went downstairs then saw it was Via.
Lucinda: Via! Octavia kneeled down and hugged Lucinda.
Via: hey Lucy i wanted to take you to the palace. we are going to see the stars with Dad later tonight.
Vaggie: ooh fun alright you have fun Lucinda but i think you should change first don't want to ruin your dress.
Lucinda: yeah i should. Octavia put Lucinda down and went to get changed as she came back down wearing an outfit with her cute little cowgirl boots and a purple shirt with a black skirt.
Angel: now that is cute. Angel took a picture of Lucinda and he gave her backpack to her.
Charlie: stay safe Lucinda.
Lucinda: i promise Charlie.

*tiny time skip*

the girls ended up in L.A which made Lucinda hold onto Via's hand as they were both a bit scared.
Lucinda: Via i'm scared.
Via: it's alright i'm here and i know we can find a place to see the stars. mean while back at I.M.P everyone was freaking out.
Angel: hey i'm here Stolas Charlie asked me to pick up Lucinda but where is she?
Stolas: oh i'm sorry i must've forgotten that Via was going to pick her up. Stolas's phone went off and the guys both heard Blitz's voice on the end.
Angel: oh shit Charlie and Vaggie are going to fucking freak out i am coming with you.
Stolas: are you sure but you'll get in trouble with Valentino.
Angel: don't care anymore i love Lucinda like my own baby sister so we are going to find the girls. Stolas was angry and blew the door down which scared everyone.
Stolas: BLITZ! Angel walked in and he was not happy about what he heard.
Loona: ugh L.A i think they might be there.
Angel: i hope so other wise Vaggie is going to fucking shred me.
Loona: hold it you need a human disguise.
Angel: way ahead of you Lucinda showed me her book and helped me out with that. they all went through the portal and tried to search for the girls.

*in L.A*

Angel: Loona let's go search for Lucinda and Via i'm sure Blitz and Stolas are going to be busy.
Loona: good thing you changed before you got here looks good.
Angel: thanks now let's find the girls. they both followed the pictures on Via's Sinstagram and they had made it to the observatory.
Loona: hey.
Via: hey. Lucinda walked over to Angel and he picked her up as he held her close.
Angel: i'm here Lucinda you okay?
Lucinda: i'm alright but we looked everywhere to see the meteor shower but we can't even see it.
Loona: yeah smogs a bitch but look Stolas is down there looking for you both. he's really worried about you both even Charlie called asking if you were alright.
Lucinda: i didn't mean to worry my big sister.
Angel: i'm gonna tell her we'll be home here shortly once we meet with the guys. they all met up with Stolas and Blitz as they were alright then Angel was talking with Charlie.
Charlie: Angel is Lucinda alright?
Angel: yeah she's fine but i think Lucinda might be a little tired so we're gonna come home in a bit, but at least Lucinda is safe and we'll see you when we get back.
Charlie: (sigh) thank goodness thank you Angel see you when you both get home. after the call Angel looked down and saw that Lucinda was falling asleep.
Stolas: we should return home.
Blitz: yeah we should Lucinda is looking realy tired.

Angel: she is so i gotta get her home. they all stepped through the portal then Stolas opened a portal to the hotel as Angel thanked him.
Stolas: have a safe trip home.
Angel: we will thanks for your help guys. Angel stepped through and went inside the hotel.

*at the hotel*

Vaggie: Lucinda we were so worried about you.
Angel: she's sleeping right now i'm gonna take her to bed.
Charlie: Angel i want to help you get away from Valentino but i don't know how i wish i did though.
Angel: it's fine Charlie but i will find a way to get away from him even if it means i die again, but it'll be worth it protecting the most precious thing in Hell. and she's right here in my arms. Angel and Charlie both took Lucinda to her room and they both put her too bed they both left Lucinda's room then Alastor asked to have a chat with Charlie.
Charlie: what is it Alastor?
Alastor: i found something for Lucinda with a bit of my power i brought Lucinda's gift too life. may i introduce Catnap i found this little toy when someone made a deal with me, he shall protect Lucinda if anyone hurts her. Charlie kindly took the toy and saw it was grinning but it had a big smile.
Vaggie: what is this doll called?
Charlie: Alastor said Catnap Moxxie said these guys are called Smiling Critters i'm sure he can keep Lucinda safe, but who knows this little guy will keep Lucinda safe and you know how much i love my sister.
Vaggie: i know but Adam will no longer be bothering us we fought back. Sera listened and we ended his rein of terror. Charlie and Vaggie went to bed but left Catnap in Charlie's office until the morning.

*next day*

Lucinda woke up and yawned as she sat up and stretched then got up and got changed out of her pajamas then went downstairs with Keekee beside her.
Angel: morning sleepy head.
Lucinda: morning Angel.
Alastor: how are you this morning Lucinda?
Lucinda: still tired. Vaggie walked over and set down a plate in front of Lucinda.
Vaggie: here eat up then we got have to get things ready for today.
Lucinda: what's going on for today?
Angel: don't you remember it's your birthday your seven now.
Lucinda: i completely forgot. Charlie came out with the doll in her hands hoping it doesn't hurt her.
Charlie: here Alastor you should give it too her.
Alastor: (takes doll) i will when her little party is ready now i must get this little fellow ready. Lucinda ate her breakfast and drank some juice then went upstairs to get ready for the day, Niffty was helping out a bit the girls both went downstairs and Lucinda was surprised to see everyone was at her party.
Moxxie: happy birthday Lucinda.
Lucinda: thanks Moxxie. everyone was having fun then Lucinda was being held by her Mother as she gave Lucinda a kiss on her forehead.
Lilith: happy birthday my little princess.
Blitz: hey Lucinda i wanted to say happy birthday.
Lucinda: thanks Blitz i hope to do big things when i'm older.
Lilith: and you will my sweet blossom (kisses Lucinda's head) my daughters are strong girls now go play with Keekee. Lilith put Lucinda down and she walked over to Via as they were talking then felt a flower get put in her hair as she looked at Loona.

Loona: hey Charlie i hope you don't mind i invited a couple of friends.
Charlie: oh no it's alright i would love too meet them. Charlie met both Bee and Vortex Lucinda walked over and smiled them then Angel and Molly brought out the cake.
Angel: alright birthday girl time to blow out your candles. Angel picked up Lucinda and she blew out the candles as everyone clapped their hands Molly was serving up slices and Lucinda was eating her own, then saw a box get set down next to her.
Alastor: my own gift for you dear you may open it if you like. Lucinda opened the box and saw it was one of the smiling critters she saw in L.A Lucinda took the doll out of the box and looked at him.
Lucinda: thank you Alastor this was the critter i wanted it's Catnap. but how did you find him he's only up on earth.
Alastor: i have my ways dear but i'm glad you like him he'll protect you whenever we're not around i put a spell on him, and Catnap will come alive when the time is right just remember this spell. Alastor taught Lucinda the spell that will wake him up only he'll hear her voice once the spell is chanted after being taught the, spell Lucinda nodded as she opened up the rest of her presents then gave everyone hugs. then ran up to her room as she held her doll close.
Lucinda: i hope i never have to use the spell but i will if i have too and i know you'll protect me Catnap, just like how you helped your friends i wonder if i can find them. a knock was heard and Lucinda saw it was Vaggie as she was walking over.
Vaggie: have a good birthday?
Lucinda: yup it was nice too meet Mimzy she seems like a nice lady.
Vaggie: yeah she is also i'm sorry you had to find out i was an angel i may have my wings back, your like a little sister too me. Lucinda smiled and hugged Vaggie which surprised her then hugged back.
Lucinda: i don't care if your an angel Vaggie your my big sister too and you make Charlie really happy which really makes me happy as well.
Vaggie: i promise to help keep you safe i don't want you hurt.