chapter 4

it had been days since Lucinda's birthday and she was practicing a spell but it ended up sending her too the Greed Ring and she got hurt once landing on the ground.
Lucinda: ow that hurt (holds Catnap close) i should've kept a good hold on my book, oh Charlie and Vaggie are going to flip if they find out i'm gone. Lucinda got her phone out and Charlie telling her she accidentally sent herself to Greed Charlie told Lucinda to be careful and they would get her, after walking around for a bit Lucinda saw Blitz and ran over to him.
Lucinda: Blitz.
Blitz: Lucinda what're you doing here?
Lucinda: i was practicing my magic then i acidentally sent myself here. (looks at Fizzaroli) i know you your Fizzaroli i love your shows.
Fizzaroli: thanks little princess what you got there?
Lucinda: this is Catnap i got him for my birthday from Alastor he said he'd protect me when ever i was in danger.
Fizzaroli: (smiles) i'm sure he will now i gotta go maybe you'd like to see my rehersal. i can call your big sister and let her know where your at. as Lucinda was about to take his hand but got otu of the way before she got tackled by Blitz. they all got grabbed by a lasso and Lucinda was hiding behind Blitz while holding Catnap she was scared then felt herself get grabbed.
Striker: and it seems we also caught the younger princess.
Blitz: let her go she has nothing to do with this. they were all thrown in a cage but Lucinda had Catnap taken away from her.
Lucinda: no give me back Catnap not my kitty!
Blitz: it's okay Lucinda you'll get him back once i figure out how to get us out of here.

*hours later*

Fizzaroli: alright genius how do we get out of here?
Lucinda: there are so many shark demons and i'm just a kid unless wait a minute the spell.
Blitz: spell what spell?
Lucinda: Alastor taught me a spell that will make Catnap come alive whenever i was in trouble use the spell to awaken Catnap, i just hope it works i memorized it well.
Fizzaroli: alright go for it kiddo hopefully it doesn't summon other monsters lets hope. Lucinda nodded and focused on the spell.
Lucinda: great spirits of darkness awaken inside Catnap and kill those i wish and help us out of here. a green shone around Catnap as he start moving which surprised all three of them while he was moving around Blitz cut everyone free the cage fell the ground and Fizzaroli was coughing. they all ran for it then were cornered, Lucinda was holding onto Fizzaroli's coat as she was shaking.
Crimson: get the princess we need her alive for the ransome. Striker grabbed Lucinda and she screamed.
Lucinda: Catnap help me please!
Striker: that doll of yours isn't going to help. right before Lucinda could say anything they all heard a growl then saw eyes peering out from the dark.
Catnap: release the girl.
Crimson: who said that? the owner of the eyes came out of the shadows which surprised everyone.
Striker: holy shit how is that possible.

Catnap: release Lucinda or i will devour all of you

Catnap: release Lucinda or i will devour all of you. a gun was put towards Lucinda's head as she was shaking Catnap swung at Striker which made him let go of Lucinda as she ran to Blitz and Fizzaroli, as he picked her up then stretched his arm out but retracted it as Catnap walked over to them. Catnap swung his paw then made an opening for everyone as they ran out but Blitz shot a box of dynamite and they all ran for it.
Lucinda: thank you Catnap i'm glad your mine. Catnap lowered his head and nudged Lucinda then fell to the ground when Fizzaroli was grabbed by a rope.
Blitz: get your shit stain claws off of him.
Lucinda: Catnap help him please!
Catnap: only for you child if there is someone else i will hunt them down for my special girl. Catnap swung his paw but got shot on it and turned skeletal as he roared at Striker, but an explosion happened he caught Lucinda and she was coughing a bit from the impact. the guys came down and ran over to Lucinda once Catnap turned small he looked at Lucinda with a worried face.
Fizzaroli: you okay Lucinda?
Lucinda: Fizzaroli Blitz i don't feel so good.
Fizzaroli: it's alright come on i'm taking you to Ozzie he can help you. Blitz picked up Lucinda as Fizzaroli picked up Catnap and they all got in the car.

*in the Lust Ring*

Fizzaroli walked in with Lucinda in his arm while she was holding Catnap, then Asmodeous walked over the same with Stolas.
Stolas: Lucinda are you alright child?
Fizzaroli: she's not feeling too good.
Asmodeous: she can stay here until i can get a hold of her sister.
Stolas: alright be safe child. Lucinda was holding Catnap closer to her as she coughed both Fizzaroli and Asmodeous dealt with the lawyer then Asmodeous left his office he put, Lucinda in a different room while the guys were busy with Fizzaroli's arm.
Lucinda: thanks for saving us Catnap i'm really happy Alastor gave me you and i'm happy to have you as my friend.
Catnap: me too but like i said i will hunt down anyone who hurts you.
Lucinda: there was one who hurt me his name is Valentino he hurt's Angel i saw his black eye he's a very bad man, and i want to help my big brother cause that's what Angel is too me my big brother. please make him suffer Catnap.
Catnap: i promise and no one is going to hurt you again. Lucinda smiled and hugged Catnap close then heard a knock on the door to see it was Asmodeous coming inside with Fizzaroli.
Asmodeous: hey little princess you talking with your best bud there?
Lucinda: (coughs) uh huh his name is Catnap you can move now Catnap. Catnap stood up and sat on Lucinda's shoulder.
Asmodeous: well i wanna thank him for helping save Fizz here but i'm sure you sister is worried about you.
Lucinda: Mommy and Daddy are going to be mad about what almost happened i'm only seven and i never wanted to experience that.
Fizzaroli: it's alright your safe now so try to get some sleep and we will call your sister in the morning. Lucinda nodded and went to sleep while hugging Catnap close to her.

*days later*

Charlie and Vaggie were talking then Charlie got a call from Asmodeous and they agreed to go to the show so Lucinda could see it in person, they all got in the limo as the drove to Greed. once the girls arrived they walked up to the guys and Lucinda hugged Fizzaroli as he hugged her back.
Asmodeous: welcome ladies and Lucinda i see your feeling a lot better.
Lucinda: much better thank you Asmodeous. they all went to see the show and Lucinda walked over to FIzzaroli as she smiled at him, then saw what happened at the end of the show Mammon was going to hurt Fizzaroli. Lucinda glared at Mammon and looked at Vaggie as she nodded at Lucinda and she  sent Catnap after him.
Lucinda: get him Catnap show him what you got. Catnap started growing and hissed at Mammon.
Catnap: it's best you step away or i will kill you. after all the events were over Lucinda was holding Catnap while sitting in between Vaggie and Charlie as they were going back to the hotel, once they got back they heard yelling the girls all knew it was Angel.
Lucinda: Angel! Angel came running and the girls all saw him as Lucinda ran up to him.
Vaggie: the hell happened?
Angel: my boss he crossed the line and i tried to quit but he started shooting at me Lucinda go hide i don't want you shot!
Lucinda: Catnap help Angel turn into a nightmare if you have too.
Catnap: i will Lucinda. Catnap ran to help Angel then Lucinda told everyone to run before they got caught up in the scurmish. they all ran and hid while Charlie covered Lucinda's ears so she wouldn't hear the carnage, that was happening downstairs while everyone was covering their ears.
Catnap: leave and never harm the people here in this hotel again! Valentino left while he could walk still but something fell out of his coat as Lucinda picked it up.

Angel: my contract (picks up contract) i'm free from him. Lucinda was holding Catnap as she nuzzled his head.
Lucinda: what happened Catnap what did you do too him?
Catnap: don't worry he's only clawed but never will he hurt Angel again. Angel smiled and rubbed Catnap's head as he purred a bit.
Angel: your a good kitty.
Lucinda: the reason why i love him just like Keekee now i have two kitties who i love. and now your free Angel now we can play together more. Angel picked up Lucinda as they both were laughing then Keekee jumped onto Angel's shoulders as they went to have some fun together like siblings would. then Charlie and Lucinda were spending sister time it was almost bed time for Lucinda as they were hanging out in her room.

*in Lucinda's room*

Lucinda: Charlie?
Charlie: hmm?
Lucinda: do you think i would really be able to do great things one day? Charlie looked down at Lucinda and held her close.
Charlie: i know you will and do you remember the stories i would tell you.
Lucinda: yeah about how Mommy and Daddy met and how her songs would inthrawl other demons.
Charlie: but also how i would make the fairytales i read you feel like they came to life, (picks up Lucinda) and how we'd play together. Lucinda laughed as she was spun around by her sister.