chapter 10

John: Hello are you here for camp?
Lucinda: uh no i just heard voices and got curious you know how the saying goes curiosty killed the cat. (feels Catnap's claws) ow uh hey even though some cats don't like that saying.
John: true so why don't you join us. Lucinda walked in and sat down near a tree since she like's to be alone never interacted with other kids when she was younger, and heard a bunch of girls talking about her.
Lisa: why is she holding that creepy doll?
Amy: hey come on i'm sure it gives her comfort so be nice. Lucinda rolled her eyes and went to the little beach and sat down on the ground as she leaned against a tree.
Catnap: don't listen to those girls they don't know i'm alive and can give them nightmares.
Luicnda: no don't you know what happened in the past it really terrified the kids but you never used it on me, so thanks for that but your my friend the only one i had as a kid. but i can disguise you as a normal cat your fur might be purple and i'm going to say you had white fur and you just wear a crescent moon collar. Lucinda got out her spell book and used a disguise spell which made Catnap look like a normal cat and he chilled on Lucinda's shoulders, she was walking around and decided to stay in a cabin by herself.

*days later*

Lucinda was walking around and heard familiar voices only to see it was Loona and Vortex, Lucinda knew she had to talk to them again but it had been days since she ran away.
Catnap: you can't keep running from them you need to talk to them.
Lucinda: after what i said to them Catnap i don't think i can talk to them after what i had said, i was just so angry at them and everyone was just be mad at me for running away. i only needed my space but Loona and Vortex are here so i should go get my backpack. Lucinda went to get her backpack and walked over to Loona and Vortex.
Vortex: Lucinda! (hugs Lucinda close) we were all so worried about you. Lucinda cried a bit and hugged Vortex back as he held her close.
Loona: come on Lucinda let's get you home.

*at the hotel*

Charlie was pacing Lilith and Lucifer were at the hotel then heard the door open to see Loona and Vortex, beside them was Lucinda Charlie ran to Lucinda and hugged her close.
Charlie: i was so worried about you Lucinda.
Lucinda: i'm so sorry Charlie i was just so angry i was tired of being smothered i can protect myself and i have Catnap with me, i learned to control my powers better and i want to help keep my family safe.
Lilith: Lucinda we all know you want to help keep us safe but your only still fifteen i can't loose my youngest daughter, Adam almost took you away from me and your father. Lucinda hugged Lilith and Lucifer as they held her close with tears in their eyes.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter wasn't as long)