chapter 14

Lucinda walked down the stairs and everyone saw how she was dressed.
Angel: whoa what's with the outfit?
Lucinda: I have a meeting with Asmodeous he wants to talk to me about something but don't worry I have my gun, and also the smiling critters are going with me.
Charlie: alright be careful Angel could you go with her please?
Angel: yeah sure I'll make sure she stays safe come on Lucy. they both walked outside and climbed into the limo as Lucinda was petting Hoppy she was content.

*in Lust*

once the limo stopped Angel and Lucinda stepped out while Angel was holding an umbrella so they don't get drenched, a incubus showed them where to go and Lucinda sat down as Angel sat down next to her.
Angel: you alright?
Lucinda: not really just a bit nervous I mean I haven't been here since I sang my song, and well it just feels weird being here again, especially after what happened when I was a kid. Angel put a hand on Lucinda'sshoulder as she looked at him.
Angel: hey he's dead you and Catnap killed him so don't worry. the doors opened and they both saw Asmodeous.
Asmodeous: Angel Lucinda how've you two been?
Angel: good and Lucinda was a bit nervous coming here.
Lucinda: only a little but how's Fizz doing?
Fizz: I heard that and everything's great. they all had a seat and Lucinda set down the carrier and let the critters out as Hoppy jumped into Lucinda's arms and she held her close.
Asmodeous: I was wondering if you'd like to perform here again Lucinda.
Lucinda: what again oh no I can't it's just I got my soul back yesterday and according to Alastor I need to time to recover.
Fizz: Lucinda we know your scared but remember how brave you were when you helped me deal with Mammon your were a brave little girl, even with your little friends you can do it.
Lucinda: what if I freeze again?
Angel: their right you can do this besides it's not like your going to perform in Cannibal Town even Rosie wants to see you perform, she really thinks your going to be a great singer.
Lucinda: Angel that's not true i'm more of a witch than a singer I loved hearing Mom sing when I was a kid, it's just I could never be like her Mom empowered all the sinners with her songs and voice. but as for me I could live up to that.

Dogday: just do what you do best Lucinda.
Craftycorn: their right you can do it Lucinda. Lucinda smiled at them and held all the critters close Fizz noticed Lucinda's necklace and got curious about it.
Fizz: hey Lucinda I never noticed your necklace before.
Asmodeous: yeah neither did I.
Lucinda: oh it was a gift for my fifteenth birthday it was from Angel and the smiling critters (takes off necklace) it's all their pendants and a charm that represents me, it's the rose charm and he put one for him, Charlie and Vaggie which is the wings and music not Angel went with a spider charm for him.
Angel: yeah there's even something else that caught my eye for you. Angel held out a box and Lucinda took it as she opened it to see a bracelet with charms that represented everyone and Lucidna felt tears in her eyes.
Angel: it's all of us together of course it was hard to find a charm for Asmodeous and Alastor but they were custom made, and we will always be with you Lucinda. Lucinda teared up a bit and hugged Angel as he hugged her back.
Asmodeous: we both chipped in and the others had the ideas for the charms.
Lucinda: maybe I can think about singing but if I'm going against Verosika and the Glam Sisters then I am performing with my sister, but unless you want to do the song with me Angie.
Angel: that I would love to do but you and Charlie can do this. Lucinda smiled at Angel and went to practice Lucinda wore the bracelet on her left wrist and was practicing with a guitar since she learned how to play as a kid.

*in Lucinda's den*

what Lucinda didn't know was Loona, Bee and Vortex were on their way to visit even Via was as well they all headed up to Lucinda's den and heard her, playing they clapped their hands and Lucinda looked at them and moved her hair.
Lucinda: hey guys.
Via: Lucy you sounded great.
Lucinda: thanks Via but the song isn't ready yet still working on it I just want to right a song for me and Charlie to sing together it's just, I can't think of a thing.
Poppy: have you tried writing a song saying how much you love Charlie?
Lucinda: no but she knows I love her like crazy.
Charlie: I heard that but sing what your feeling inside Lucinda I know you can do it. Lucinda smiled and hugged Charlie and she hugged her back then Lucinda got to work on the song while hanging out with everyone as they were laughing and enjoying some pizza, Picky was enjoying her slice then Bee picked up Dogday.
Bee: these guys sure are cute.
Via: their known as smiling critters and Lucinda wanted Catnap when she was six.
Lucinda: yeah well thanks to Alastor that happened I was really happy then he taught me a spell that brought Catnap too life, it worked on all of them and now here we are. and I will always treasure the necklace I'm wearing I would go crazy if I lost it.

*days later*

it was now the day of the competition and Lucinda was nervous but saw her family and friends in the crowd as she held her heart and took a deep breath, then saw Verosika go up as she hated that woman even the Glam Sisters Lucinda got ready after fixing her hair and messed around with her bracelet.
Charlie: hey you alright?
Lucinda: no not really but I can do this just like how we sang together when I was a kid, so I better get ready Bee's about to call my name.
Charlie: good luck sis.

Y

eah yeah yeah

Breathtaking
Fighting
These feelings inside me
Don't know where
I'm going
But i'm hoping far
Perfectly imperfect
Yeah it's all been
Worth it, the scares and the scars

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Cathing the moment
For real this time (for real this time)
Letting my destiny
Speak for itself
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else
Not somebody else
No, just me

Reason for giving up
Terror and panic
But
I won't be heaving
They anyday soon (anyday soon)
Out of my own way
Just breathing and dreaming
In languages i never knew (i never kenew)

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Cathing the moment
For real this time (for real this time)
Letting my destiny
Speak for itself
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else

Moving through this twisted series
Of new emotion, fears and mysteries
I wanna pull through it all (through it all)

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Cathing the moment
For real this time (for real this time)
Letting my destiny
Speak for itself
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Cathing the moment
For real this time (for real this time)
Letting my destiny
Speak for itself
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else

Holding my own
Believing it's mine
Cathing the moment
For real this time (for real this time
Letting my destiny
Speak for itself
I'm finally trying to be me
Not somebody else

Trying to be me
Not somebody else
Oh oh oh oh
I'm trying to be
Just me
Finally, finally, free
Yeah
Im trying to be me
Not somebody else (else)

after Lucinda had finished singing everyone cheered and they heard something Lucinda knew what to do, she whistled for Catnap and he jumped onto the stage as he grew big. then Lucinda held up her hand as they both transformed and changed into their true forms. then charged straight towards Lute.
Lucinda: I thought you gave up on trying to kill us Lute but no your still driven by your rage.
Lute: how you know princess your the younger brat and no one is going to give a shit once your dead. Lucinda stabbed Lute on her shoulder and at her.
Lucinda: that's what you think but I have my family and my friends who love and adore me I won't let you are your friends take anyone away from me again! Lucinda stabbed Lute in her torso then shoved her sword through her chest as she fell to the ground while glaring at the few excorsists who came with Lute.
Lucinda: I suggest you all leave before I kill you myself or let my feline here do it himself he lives for the hunt. the excorsists all left and everyone cheered for Lucinda as she looked at them confused.
Carmilla: you fought them well.
Zestial: well done Princess thou has shown you are strong.