chapter 15

it had been days since Lute's stupid attack and Lucinda was working on some witchy things then saw that her first spell was working, but it exploded and scared everyone in the hotel from the noise coming down from the basement.
Vaggie: Lucinda you alright?
Lucinda: yeah i'm fine sorry if I scared you guys.
Vaggie: it's alright just be careful down there.
Angel: that explosion scared the shit out of me.
Lucinda: sorry Angie!
Cherri: hey guys where's Lucy?
Angel: oh she's down in the basement come on i'm gonna bring her some food. Angel got and grabbed some food for Lucinda then went into the basement with Cherri beside him.

*in Lucinda's workshop*

Cherri: you've been busy huh Lucy?
Lucinda: yeah guess I was but this first spell isn't working and i'm not even working with a couldren just a small one, my spell isn't working I tried everything and followed the spell. why is this happening?
Angel: who knows but maybe your missing something.
Lucinda: could be I looked at the ingredients (sees one) oh God dammit I am missing one, agh fuck.
Cherri: what the hell you need a tooth from what?
Lucinda: a dragon and the only dragon I saw was at Looloo land it might remember me. but I think I have more dragon teeth somewhere on the shelf.
Angel: yeah right here. Lucinda took the jar and she added a tooth to the bowl as the did the recipe again and it worked.
Cherri: you did it!
Lucinda: I should be able to get the hang of my magic more. but Dad knows I have wings their more of bat wings.
Angel: I thought you'd have Angel wings like your Dad? Lucinda walked upstairs with Angel and Cherri behind her and she wanted to show everyone her wings.
Lucinda: guys there is something I want to show you.
Charlie: what is it Lucinda? Lucinda brought out her wings which surprised everyone.
Vaggie: Lucinda you have wings?
Lucinda: yeah but their not like Dad's both Mom and Dad were shocked to see these but i love my wings and Dad thinks they suit me.
Charlie: they do and I'm happy you have them sis. Lucinda smiled and hugged Charlie as she hugged her back.
Vaggie: come on I can show you how to fly properly. Lucinda went to get changed and came down wearing a tank top and pants Lucinda walked outside with Vaggie as the others were out there as well, they wanted to make sure Lucinda stayed safe Vaggie showed Lucinda what to do and she was getting the hang of her wings.
Lucinda: whoo hoo this is awesome!
Lucifer: Lucinda your flying you got it my little voodoo doll! Lucifer flew up and joined Lucinda as she was having fun with Lucifer and grabbed Charlie as they were having fun.

Charlie: you did it sis!
Lucinda: yeah well i'm gonna put us on the ground. Lucinda landed and her wings went away as Charlie and Lucinda hugged each other.
Lucifer: if you help your friends be careful.
Lucinda: I promise Dad speaking of which (whistles) Catnap let's go. Catnap came out running and jumped into Lucinda's bag that Angel handed her. then she took off to imp city and heard yelling only to see it was coming from the building.

*at I.M.P*

Lucinda: Blitz what the hell is going?
Blitz: Lucinda you have wings? yeah born with them but explain later right now what the hell is going on?
Moxxie: we gotta a call and it turns something came back.
Lucinda: wait why is attacking you? if it's Mammon he could be after Fizzaroli we need help!
Loona: I can call Bee Lucinda you know what to do.
Lucinda: right (uses powers to change into suit) i'm going to ask Dad for help then i'm going to get Uncle Stolas and Alastor, i'm sure he'd want to have some fun with this. (calls Lucifer) Dad I need help it's Mammon he might be after Fizzaroli I need you and Alastor's help, get Zestial and Carmilla they can help.
Lucifer: alright honey head to the greed ring I will meet you there with help.
Lucinda: thanks Dad but i'm going to get Uncle Stolas and I have to warn Asmodeous. Lucinda flew too Lust and she tapped on the window of his office which surprised him.

*in Lust*

Asmodeous: Lucidna what're you doing here? Asmodeous opened the window Lucinda climbed through and she told him everything and he was shocked even Fizzaroli was.
Fizzaroli: oh shit oh shit I thought he'd given up on me?!
Lucinda: apparently not but I won't let him hurt Catnap and I won't it's a shame I don't have anymore friends from the old factory, but I promise you Fizz everything is going to be alright I already called Uncle Stolas and told him. so now Asmodeous you ready for a fight.
Asmodeous: let's go I'm sure your big brother is going to help.
Lucinda: both him and Cherri now (wings come out) let's fight a fucking annoying ass sin.
Asmodeous: just like your Dad.

*in Greed*

Lucinda put her wings away and new this would not be easy.
Zestial: Lucinda we are here to help thou.
Lucinda: thanks Zestial too be honest I hope we all live through this it's high time Mammon dies, he's put enough people through greed and now it's time he dies. I know one thing a sin up on earth never truly dies it's in humans entirely. they all got ready and fought Mammon they all heard a scream and saw that Lucifer was hurt even Charlie, Vaggie and Angel Lucinda was breathing heavy as she had enough.
Lucinda: that's it! Mammon your going to fucking die by me and Catnap! Lucinda held her hand up and transformed into her true demon form her wings, tail and horns were out as she was raging mad.
Mammon: oh shit you truly are your fathers daughter.
Lucinda: damn straight I am and this time you will truly see that I am the princess of hell! Lucinda charged towards Mammon and stabbed him in his torso as she glared at him.
Angel: uh oh.
Vaggie: now he did it.
Bee: did what?
Angel: Striker made the same mistake and hurt me Lucinda snapped and she turned into her true form.
Vaggie: we gotta get her to calm down or else Mammon really is going to die. Loona stopped Lucinda and she dropped her swords then fell to the ground on her knees while crying.
Lucifer: Mammon you will no longer bother Fizzaroli again he's no longer your puppet your lucky to still be alive. (looks at Lucinda) oh sweetie it's alright your alright.
Lucinda: Dad I almost killed him like I did Striker and Lute.
Lucifer: it's okay come on let's head back to the hotel and you could use a bath you got blood all over you. Lucinda nodded and everyone went back to the hotel.

*at the hotel*

Lucinda went up to her room and Niffty was helping her clean up Niffty saw the look in her eyes.
Niffty: you alright?
Lucinda: not really Niffty but uh i'm just gonna stay in my den so thanks for helping me get cleaned up. Lucinda got out of the bath and put on her pajamas which was leggings and sweater that hung off of her left shoulder, Lucinda was sitting on the couch while watching some TV and she was holding Kickin while he looked up at Lucinda.
Kickin: Lucinda you alright?
Lucinda: I don't think I am Kickin I almost completely killed Mammon I don't know if I can leave the hotel again, i'm only sixteen and yet I almost turned into Adam. when him and his army killed demons I feel like that.
Kickin: well your not him so don't think like that. okay?
Lucinda: yeah your right.