3:Bored

Korra woke up with a smile on her face, sitting up with a long stretch. 

"I can't believe I live with Asami," She quietly giggled to herself, getting up and petting Naga on her way to the bathroom. 

Once doing her business and getting ready the avatar noticed Asami's bedroom door was open, quietly tiptoeing over and peeking her head in not seeing her anywhere. She was probably in her office, but she would find her a little later. 

She headed downstairs to find the kitchen which wasn't that hard since it was next to the dining room where she was the night before. The cook was already up and prepping food, greeting the avatar kindly before returning to what he was doing. 

Korra grabbed some fruit, hungrily digging watching the chef set a large bowl of meats on the ground for when Naga comes down. She smiled in thanks, making another bowl of fruit along with some tea, placing it on a tray, and heading up to find Asami. 

As expected the beautiful woman was in her office, looking over some paperwork with a serious look on her face. Korra tilted her head at the sight, noting how every expression Asami makes is so attractive. 

"Good morning."

Asami jumped slightly, before smiling at the sight of Korra, "Good morning." 

"I brought you some food," Korra tentatively stepped inside the large office, placing the tray on the desk standing to the side of her girlfriend not knowing what to do with her hands. 

Asami chuckled, standing up and pressing her lips against Korra's, who grabbed Asami's waist pulling her closer. 

"Thank you," Asami grinned, walking over to the side of the room where a few empty chairs sat. 

Korra sped over, picked one up, walking past her girlfriend who had an annoyed expression on her face. She placed it right in front of Asami's desk, taking a seat. 

"Korra, I can pick up a chair," Asami told her. 

"I know you can, I just beat you to it," Korra shrugged smugly. 

Asami shook her head, sitting back down, making a start at the fruit Korra gave her. Korra didn't mean to stare, but she couldn't help it. Even the way she ate was mesmerizing. She watched some of the juice run down Asami's chin and had a very interesting thought run through her mind on how clean it up, but she looked down at her lap blushing deeply. 

"Are you alright?" Asami asked. Korra's eyes met hers, knowing all too well what was on the avatar's mind. 

Korra quickly glanced at her chin again before shooting up out of her seat, heading for the door before she did something that may jeopardize their relationship. 

"Korra!" Asami called out for her in surprise, "Where are you going?" 

Korra stopped at the doorway, turning to face Asami who was wiping her chin with a napkin while staring at the avatar intensely, trying to read her, to understand her. 

"Uh, I'm gonna head over to the police station to talk to Lin and see if there is anything that requires the avatar. I won't be long," Korra gave a half smile. 

"I may not be here when you return, I'm going to one of Varrick's offices to grab some supplies I need for my new project, he gave me the keys before we left Zaofu," Asami told her, gauging her reaction. 

Korra hesitated to leave now, not wanting Asami to go on her own, terrified she will once again be taken from her. Asami waited for Korra to respond, to oppose her, but Korra knew better.

She nodded, "Alright, I'll uh, see you later then?" 

Asami watched her suspiciously, "See you." 

Korra left the home, Naga by her side before she hopped on her back and rode her into the city heading for the police station.