11: The Morning After

Asami woke up before Korra, smiling happily at her naked girlfriend, satisfied by the previous night's events. She felt giddy and overly excited to have finally slept with Korra after all this time and couldn't wait to do it again.

She hopped up out of bed leaving a sleeping Korra behind, smiling as she shut the bathroom door. She faced the mirror with a smile, her eyes widening at her reflection as she gasped lightly.

There were patches of red skin coating her body, some in the form of hand prints and some small and barely noticeable, but they were there. Are these. . . burns? She touched one, wincing slightly at the feeling, shaking her head in disbelief.

The way these burns were, she knew they wouldn't scar and they didn't look terrible, but if Korra ever saw them she would freak out and never touch Asami again. Asami would simply have to wait for them to heal which should only take a few days. There weren't that many really, they were spread out, a few on her thighs, arms, back, and torso. She turned her body slightly rolling her eyes. . . and her ass.

It was strange, last night it didn't hurt, in fact, Asami loved the heat coming from Korra's skin but she didn't realize how hot it was until it left a mark like this. She placed her head in her hands, sighing heavily.

Quietly, she peeked out from the bathroom and heard Korra snoring softly, relaxing a bit before rushing out the door, down the hall, and into her bedroom, shutting herself in, locking the knob. She showered in cold water to help soothe the hot skin and afterward, dressed in a long sleeve button down shirt, tucking it into long black pants that flared on the bottom deciding on flats today, putting her hair in a single braid down her back and leaving her face free of make-up.

Once dressed, she headed to her office starting her day with a little bit of engineering blueprints, clearing her mind by using her work.

Korra had woken up a few minutes after Asami left, smiling softly, turning over but sat up when she realized Asami wasn't there. Korra felt a little rejected that Asami would just leave her there after their night of passion, instead of waiting for her to wake up as usual.

After taking care of her business, showering, and dressing in baggy pants and a fitted top that exposed her arms, Korra made her way to Asami's office, walking right in startling Asami from her work.

"Oh! Good morning," Asami smiled sweetly, continuing with what she was doing.

Korra frowned, "You didn't wait for me to wake up."

Asami felt a little guilty, looking up at her sheepishly, before continuing with what she was doing, "I know, I'm sorry. I was awake for a while and you were so peaceful, so I decided to get a start on the day."

Korra sighed relaxing a little, taking a seat across from her, "Well, I just wanted to say good morning, and. . . that I had a great time last night."

Asami stopped what she was doing to look at Korra happily, "So did I."

"After you're finished, maybe. . . we can get started on our next lesson?" Korra smirked, making Asami blush deeply.

"Actually," Asami started, "I have a lot to do today with work. I've been putting it off an awful lot and I need to get these blueprints to President Moon by the end of the week."

It wasn't a complete lie, Asami does need to finish these blueprints but she would love nothing more than to have Korra underneath her again, but once Korra sees her body, she'll freak out and hate herself. Asami would never do that to her.

"Oh. . ."

Asami grinned at her, "I'm sure Bolin and the others would be happy to see you today, so you won't be completely bored."