7:Reunions

The next morning, Korra woke up with a long stretch sitting up slowly and smiling to herself in remembrance of last night. 

Asami's naked body writhing beneath her, panting, desperately wanting more from Korra. She was going to show the avatar what to do by example and Korra was so excited to experience it, but then. . . 

She chuckled to herself, she had expected Asami to be a woman that can hold her liquor. It was Korra's first time drinking and she held her liquor which impressed even herself. She knows Asami is probably still a little upset and embarrassed but she found it so cute last night. Korra isn't upset at all, in fact, she's ready for more. She wants their first time together to be perfect, so she is a little happy it came to an end last night so next time, they won't be drunk with altered minds. 

Korra got up, getting ready for the day's events, wanting to see Asami. She noticed Naga wasn't in her room and her eyebrows knitted together. 

"Naga?" Korra called out. 

Walking around the home Korra repeatedly called out for Naga and Asami, and neither answered which means they aren't home, but they are together thankfully, but where? Asami could have at least woke her to tell her where she'd be so Korra can check in on her later. 

She practically ran to the door, planning on using the spirit vines outside to locate Naga and Asami. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see Bolin, Opal, and Kuvira standing there, about to knock. 

"Korra!" Bolin and Opal shouted excitedly tackling the avatar to the ground in a tight embrace, Kuvira standing to the side with a grin. 

Korra laughed, hugging them back so happy to see them after all these weeks, "What are you guys doing here?" 

They stood up, smiling widely, "What do you mean? We are here to see the lovebirds!" Bolin answered excitedly, looking around for Asami. 

"We wanted to see you, not much has been happening back home aside from political events and we wanted to take a trip," Opal said, interlacing her fingers with Bolins. Korra glanced at Kuvira who shrugged.

"They forced me to come," Kuvira answered lamely, reaching out a hand to the avatar who shook it firmly with a nod. 

"Well, I'm glad you're also here. You're doing well?" Korra asked her hopefully. 

"I am, I'm making amends, doing right by the world and I have you to thank for that," Kuvira replied with a smile. 

Korra smiled back, of course, happy that Kuvira is redeeming herself wonderfully, but worried about how Asami would feel about her being here. Asami is also grateful for what Kuvira did for her under Commander Guan's control, but that doesn't mean she has completely forgiven her for killing her father which is understandable. 

"Mako is still at King Wu's side I presume?" Korra asked. 

Bolin nodded as Pabu climbed out of his shirt and onto his shoulder, "Yeah, he and Wu are pretty good friends now, and Mako is thriving at his side." 

"That's amazing! Hard to believe not too long ago we were all fighting together in that arena for money huh?" Korra smiled.

Bolin laughed, "It feels like a lifetime ago." 

Remembering her task at hand, Korra ushered them out and closed the door behind her, "I'm off to find Asami and Naga. What are your plans for the day?" 

"We're gonna pay my aunt a visit, see some old friends, and go out to dinner tonight if you and Asami are interested?" Opal offered hopefully. 

Korra smiled, "I'll ask her, but I don't see why not."