10: Connected

After bidding goodbye to their friends who they would probably see soon, Asami and Korra walked through the front door of the mansion, Korra stretched her back hearing it crack a bit. 

"You sound tense," Asami winced, hating the sound of cracking bones. 

Korra glared playfully at her, "Someone made me tense." 

Asami shrugged smugly, "What can I say, I'm a winner." 

Korra followed her up the steps, watching her hips sway with every movement, licking her lips in anticipation for what was to come and Asami has no clue. 

Both women parted ways with a kiss, Asami probably thought that it meant goodnight, but Korra had other plans. She brushed her teeth, showered, shaved, moisturized, and wore nothing but a thin cropped tank top and panties, grinning to herself excitedly. 

She tiptoed out of her room, noticing Asami's door was slightly ajar with dim lighting inside and Korra peeked inside, saw her girlfriend sitting in bed with a few papers on her lap, writing quickly, hair down in a wavy curtain, wearing a pair of, glasses?

Korra couldn't help how beautiful she was with them on, she has never seen her wear them before and Asami never mentioned it. She can watch her work all day, especially while wearing those. She's stunning while working too, of course, but that's not why she's here. 

Korra opened the door slowly, walking inside and gaining the attention of Asami who did a double take at her appearance, dropping her pen in the process. 

Korra tilted her head in curiosity, "I didn't know you wear glasses." 

Asami snapped out of it and pulled the glasses off, blushing while putting them on her nightstand, "I- well. . . yeah. Sometimes my eyes strain while reading so I use them." 

The avatar nodded with a small smile, "Well, I think you look sexy with them on." 

Asami blushed again looking down at her lap, "Thank you." 

Korra walked to her slowly, stopping next to her bedside putting her hands behind her back patiently. 

Asami cleared her throat, "I-is there something I can help you with?" 

The avatar nodded with a smirk and Asami gulped lightly, biting her lip and placing her work on her nightstand. Once she did so, Korra climbed over her lowering her down into the bed, while Asami watched her in awe. 

"I'm here for the rest of my lesson," Korra told her, taking off her shirt and throwing it to the side. Asami watched in wonder, staring openly at Korra's breasts. 

"T-tonight?" Asami asked, surprised yet excited. 

Korra nodded, "Tonight." 

Asami was at a loss for words completely shocked at what was happening. Was this it? Was it finally happening? She was elated and hopeful, smiling up at Korra who reached down and pulled Asami's shirt off her body swiftly, revealing her body as well. 

Korra stared at Asami, licking her lips lightly, wondering where to start, but Korra didn't want to tease her anymore, she was too hot, too desperate, and she needed Asami more than ever at this moment. 

Without hesitation, Korra pulled off Asami's bottoms and panties at the same time revealing the rest of her body, unable to wait any longer making Asami gasp lightly at the sudden coolness at her core. 

Korra bent down, placing Asami's legs over her shoulders, kissing her inner thighs before coming eye to eye with her moist and ready private area. Asami lifted her head, breathing heavily, waiting for Korra to continue, this is probably where she needed her help but Korra only smirked up at her, connecting her mouth with Asami's core causing Asami to moan loudly dropping her head back onto the pillow.